• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Would you?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

5 hours ago, George Jenkins said:

For you, I was thinking “Deuce”.

I might buy three or four with different people's names on them from here. Better watch out.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

13 hours ago, Brad said:

If we’ve can use the site logo above that is ideal and I have a high quality version available thanks to @NAM37

Site logo it is. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

3 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

Site logo it is. 

These will be screened then, right?  I don't think there's any way you can embroider or vinyl the site logo.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  682
  • Days Won:  2

27 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

These will be screened then, right?  I don't think there's any way you can embroider or vinyl the site logo.

You can embroider any logo. They use the jpeg or png file that you send them and create what is called a dst file. This file tells the embroidery equipment what stitches go where and what colors go where. The logo that I sent them to get quoted did not have the fans in the background.

Edited by TheAccountant

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

55 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

You can embroider any logo. They use the jpeg or png file that you send them and create what is called a dst file. This file tells the embroidery equipment what stitches go where and what colors go where. The logo that I sent them to get quoted did not have the fans in the background.

Sorry, I should have been clearer.  What I meant is there would be no way to do it (with the fans) and have it look decent.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

@NAM37 I think has a version without the fans in the background - I have one, but it is on my laptop in a storage facility in Phoenix and I am in St. Louis.

I have the store set - BUT PLEASE DO NOT USE - as I am not sure what the pricing and shipping is at this time.

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

@NAM37 I think has a version without the fans in the background - I have one, but it is on my laptop in a storage facility in Phoenix and I am in St. Louis.

I have the store set - BUT PLEASE DO NOT USE - as I am not sure what the pricing and shipping is at this time.

I'm not 100% sure what version of the logo we're talking about, but do these help?

Logo-Vector-SolidBG-1.png

Logo-Vector-SolidBG-1.svg Logo-Vector-SolidBG-2.ai

21 minutes ago, NAM37 said:

I'm not 100% sure what version of the logo we're talking about, but do these help?

Logo-Vector-SolidBG-1.png

Logo-Vector-SolidBG-1.svg 43 kB · 0 downloads Logo-Vector-SolidBG-2.ai 1.88 MB · 0 downloads

Can I get that with a transparent background? So in other words, with just Bull U and the words "thebullspen.com" and "USF Online community"?

32 minutes ago, Brad said:

The flat rate shipping envelopes would be around $8 per package to ship. So a safe bet would be to estimate the costs of the shirt at $25 and $8 for shipping. So I think $38 is actually perfect because it provides an extra $5 per shirt to be donated to the IPF fund. Whenever you are ready to go live, lets create a new pinned topic for it and give everyone a week or until we have 30 orders to place their order. Then I can put the deposit down and they would be ready 2 weeks later. It would be cutting it very close, but there is a possibility everyone could have them before Georgia Tech.

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867

16 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

Can I get that with a transparent background? So in other words, with just Bull U and the words "thebullspen.com" and "USF Online community"?

These work? (Sorry.. did a quick edit to remove the shadow since that won't work on a shirt.)Logo-Vector-NoBG-1.thumb.png.99ed91a8d44bddbf2094f77c2092d74c.png

Logo-Vector-NoBG-1.ai Logo-Vector-NoBG-1.svg

Edited by NAM37
  • Like 1