• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Would you?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

10 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

Per Michael at B&B sports, the pricing for the shirt I posted a picture of would be as follows:

So it would be around $25+tax per shirt assuming we had at least 25 people order them. ($23.25 * 25 = $581.25; $581.25 + $50 = $631.25; $631.25 / 25 = $25.25 before tax and shipping to those who are not in Tampa).

Should we decide that is what we wanted to do, I think we should coordinate with @Brad and set up way to pay and order, then once we have at least 25 members that have paid, we place an order. We could then round the price per shirt up to $35 to $40 per shirt, and the difference after tax and shipping would go toward the "$23 for 23 years of Bulls Football - Build the IPF campaign". Just an idea.

I'm all for it! Let's make it happen! Shipping cost per UPS is about $5 per shirt. 

Would there be any tax rules to the Pen, or simply call it a donation? 

From @Jim Johnson:

I ordered from Queensboro and they are $10 each with a little more for shipping...  they aren't perfect, but they are nice enough quality...and the logo is embroidered not silk screened.

And it might be ready before GT...

https://www.queensboro.com/

@Jim Johnson did Queensboro use a USF logo? Similar to what @TheAccountant is showing?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,467
  • Days Won:  13

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

I'm all for it! Let's make it happen! Shipping cost per UPS is about $5 per shirt. 

Would there be any tax rules to the Pen, or simply call it a donation? 

From @Jim Johnson:

I ordered from Queensboro and they are $10 each with a little more for shipping...  they aren't perfect, but they are nice enough quality...and the logo is embroidered not silk screened.

And it might be ready before GT...

https://www.queensboro.com/

@Jim Johnson did Queensboro use a USF logo? Similar to what @TheAccountant is showing?

@BDYZR -- You cany upload any logo when you order from Queensboro.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

7 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Could they be "personalized" with your screen name on them?  That would be pretty cool. 

Or...Maybe we could get Willie T style "blue collar" shirts with the screen name in the little name tag patch.

Then mine is just going to say, “The Board” for my name.

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

Then mine is just going to say, “The Board” for my name.

For you, I was thinking “Deuce”.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,972
  • Days Won:  469

5 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

Should we decide that is what we wanted to do, I think we should coordinate with @Brad and set up way to pay and order, then once we have at least 25 members that have paid, we place an order.

I appreciate the advance work on this. I can set it up as a store item so members can order with size, name, etc.  We could probably get a new logo put together if we had to.    Time is of the essence.  

What else needs to be done to support?

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

I appreciate the advance work on this. I can set it up as a store item so members can order with size, name, etc.  We could probably get a new logo put together if we had to.    Time is of the essence.  

What else needs to be done to support?

If you wanted a different logo, I’d say we’d need to work on that. Otherwise we would just need to start collecting money /taking orders. Then once we have enough people who have paid, we would contact Michael at B&B and let him know we were ready to go. Off the top of my head I’m not sure what else we would need to do.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,972
  • Days Won:  469

If we’ve can use the site logo above that is ideal and I have a high quality version available thanks to @NAM37

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I’m in.  Just let me know how to order.

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

57 minutes ago, Brad said:

If we’ve can use the site logo above that is ideal and I have a high quality version available thanks to @NAM37

I think I still have the original files.  If there's something specific you want just yell.