Jump to content

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Skingraft

Bulls Block Party Question

Recommended Posts

Brad- Do you need anyone to work the table for an hour or so? I don't mind to volunteer my time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, but we’re not sponsoring a bar this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Brad said:

Thanks, but we’re not sponsoring a bar this year.

Brutal.... Feel free to delete this man... let me know if something changes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That event last year was terrible. Charlie Strong was suppose to attend and speak but couldn't be bothered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

That event last year was terrible. Charlie Strong was suppose to attend and speak but couldn't be bothered.

He hasn't shown up for the first two Iron Bull preseason events either.  Most of the other coaches from other sports attended.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

He hasn't shown up for the first two Iron Bull preseason events either.  Most of the other coaches from other sports attended.  

Game planning for Wisconsin...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just win, Charlie ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Triple B said:

Just win, Charlie ...

When you are 7-6 people feel a lot worse about your frosty persona than they do if you are 13-0. Nick Saban and Bill Belicheck don’t come across as the most friendly of folk but I think their fan bases are just fine with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

When you are 7-6 people feel a lot worse about your frosty persona than they do if you are 13-0. Nick Saban and Bill Belicheck don’t come across as the most friendly of folk but I think their fan bases are just fine with that.

agreed win the AAC and you can skip all fan and alumni events for the rest of your time here, when you dont win show up and engage. He surely shows up for his radio show, but I guess they give him a check for coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

agreed win the AAC and you can skip all fan and alumni events for the rest of your time here, when you dont win show up and engage. He surely shows up for his radio show, but I guess they give him a check for coming.

It is a named requirement in the contract, events are also a requirement but they aren't enumerated.

image.png.7ded02e22a1089bdb7f24072cd97824e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...