• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Season Ticket Update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

FYI - I am guessing the ability to print tickets on your account will still be there. I checked my account, and the print button is still there, just not turned on yet (same as past years). This is the way USF basketball did it at least the past year and I think the year before and it worked great. 

I know people collected their stubs, and unfortunately, that ability is going away. I will say this, if you want to keep your collection up, I bet you can find a paper ticket on the ground on the way out. It won't be your seat, but it will show the game info. But, in a few years, I bet those will be gone too. 

Quick story about the value of paper ticket stubs. Somewhere around 1994 I was at the Orange Bowl (the game, not the stadium) and they announced that in honor of the 60th Orange Bowl Game, each paper ticket stub could be redeemed for a free 1 day ticket to any of the 4 Orlando Disney theme parks (it might have been 3 parks back, then, too lazy to check). I found about 10 on the ground on my way out the door. Back then admission was around $85 a day. I paid under $20 for my Orange Bowl ticket, which I turned into almost $1000 of free Disney tickets. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

3 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

FYI - I am guessing the ability to print tickets on your account will still be there. I checked my account, and the print button is still there, just not turned on yet (same as past years). This is the way USF basketball did it at least the past year and I think the year before and it worked great. 

I tried to find the print option on my account but must have been looking in the wrong place. Was it so you could download into a pdf and email if you wanted?

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I tried to find the print option on my account but must have been looking in the wrong place. Was it so you could download into a pdf and email if you wanted?

Yes, That is print/download. You can email, or print it off.

and Transfer is where the person gets it from ticketmaster. 

The value of printing the ticket for me is when I am going with my nieces, (we take them to WBB often). I prefer to give them the paper ticket so that if they lose it or forget to give it back to me, it doesn't impact the next game. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

10 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

Yes, That is print/download. You can email, or print it off.

and Transfer is where the person gets it from ticketmaster. 

The value of printing the ticket for me is when I am going with my nieces, (we take them to WBB often). I prefer to give them the paper ticket so that if they lose it or forget to give it back to me, it doesn't impact the next game. 

Went to my account through phone and only saw the 3 options, nothing grayed out, but I think I remember seeing something not active when was on pc so I’ll check when I get home. 

One thing I did notice was that the Entry Gate was D, not West Club like it always has been. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

If anyone can figure out how to print the tickets please let me know. Print was grayed out for me.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

29 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

If anyone can figure out how to print the tickets please let me know. Print was grayed out for me.

I just got an email from USF with .pdf guides for everything but printing the tickets.  At the bottom of the email it says to contact the 1-800-GOBULLS number with any questions. 

Interesting that the print button is active for the parking passes though. 

54 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I just got an email from USF with .pdf guides for everything but printing the tickets.  At the bottom of the email it says to contact the 1-800-GOBULLS number with any questions. 

Interesting that the print button is active for the parking passes though. 

And it says right on the pamphlet that came with the tix that you can print them. 

I’ll probably wind up calling them. 

image.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

John Lewis will be a busy, busy man.

11 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

John Lewis will be a busy, busy man.

Or maybe we have faith in Mike’s theory:

On 8/6/2019 at 9:45 AM, Mike Stuben said:

14 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

It has been grayed out until a couple weeks before the first game last year too. Someone just has to flip the switch. I think it will be coming.