• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Season Ticket Update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Getting ready to move to west palm for work, i really like this card and ability to transfer or sell tickets, no offense to south carolina st but starting a new position and living 3 1/2 hours away makes sc state a tough sell

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, dausfbulls11 said:

Getting ready to move to west palm for work, i really like this card and ability to transfer or sell tickets, no offense to south carolina st but starting a new position and living 3 1/2 hours away makes sc state a tough sell

Transfer, sell OR donate ...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

6 cards

Thanks. I figured it was 6 cards. Thanks for confirming. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

2 hours ago, dausfbulls11 said:

If you can’t find anyone to buy them I’m sure I could find people to use them. 

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

How many people e-mail Christmas Cards? When I give someone a ticket, I like to put it in their hand. How are they going to handle people going into the Club House to buy snacks and drinks and then back to their seats. I take my grand kids to the games at times. Will they be holding onto this card for potty breaks? How long will it take for USF to send me a replacement when it gets lost. I see nothing but problems because someone is trying to save a few dollars per season ticket holder. Half the time they have free gifts for season ticket holders at the games they run out before the game starts. Sorry for being a pain....but the tickets mean something, they are special and it makes your friends smile when you give them one. I don't email Christmas Cards and I don't think I will email any tickets either.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

21 minutes ago, libby_arts said:

How many people e-mail Christmas Cards? When I give someone a ticket, I like to put it in their hand. How are they going to handle people going into the Club House to buy snacks and drinks and then back to their seats. I take my grand kids to the games at times. Will they be holding onto this card for potty breaks? How long will it take for USF to send me a replacement when it gets lost. I see nothing but problems because someone is trying to save a few dollars per season ticket holder. Half the time they have free gifts for season ticket holders at the games they run out before the game starts. Sorry for being a pain....but the tickets mean something, they are special and it makes your friends smile when you give them one. I don't email Christmas Cards and I don't think I will email any tickets either.

I am with you. I am old school with this. I still have a great collection of stubs from every sporting event I attended from 6 years old until about 35 (including Super Bowl 25 held in Tampa). Every now and then I can look though them and remember some of the meaningful games. 

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am with you. I am old school with this. I still have a great collection of stubs from every sporting event I attended from 6 years old until about 35 (including Super Bowl 25 held in Tampa). Every now and then I can look though them and remember some of the meaningful games. 

I get it NewEnglandBull, and I've saved A LOT of printed tickets over the years that I treasure (like USF game number 1), but the world of paper is making its departure.  When we were six, we pretty much only had that ticket to go to in order to reminisce about the games anytime you wanted.  Now you can watch YouTube and look at the 50 photos you take on your iPhone of everything from the tailgate, the game, and the post-game parties.  And to be honest, now I scan the "big game" tickets and store them on my computer with all the photos.

I say give it a chance.  Especially after talking to some folks here at work who have Lightning tickets cards and have no problems with them.

Edited by Boomer
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Boomer said:

I get it NewEnglandBull, and I've saved A LOT of printed tickets over the years that I treasure (like USF game number 1), but the world of paper is making its departure.  When we were six, we pretty much only had that ticket to go to in order to reminisce about the games anytime you wanted.  Now you can watch YouTube and look at the 50 photos you take on your iPhone of everything from the tailgate, the game, and the post-game parties.  And to be honest, now I scan the "big game" tickets and store them on my computer with all the photos.

I say give it a chance.  Especially after talking to some folks here at work who have Lightning tickets cards and have no problems with them.

As old school as I am, I’ve got no real problem with the cards but I definitely understand those that the collected the paper ones fighting this.

The cards are perfect for the Lightning games because because of their frequency. I leave them in my wallet and never have to worry about forgetting them ... and with the Bolts parking passes being able to be stored on my phone, it’s virtually idiot proof. 

BTW, got the UPS notice that mine arriving tomorrow. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Received my notification that I'm getting a package from USF Athletics.  

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

I have a separate season ticket account just to give a pair and a Lot 6 parking pass to my employees, so I’m looking forward to getting some more info on how to best distribute these.  But since the Bucs and Bolts have been doing these for some time, I’m confident others are doing it now.