• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any BullsPenners heading to Georgia Tech?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

34 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Congrats on the work development!

Thanks man, sorry we couldnt make it up there....my daughter isnt happy lol, will have to catch up later, hopefully at bowl game!

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

We are about 50 miles south of Macon on 75 right now.  No speed traps but we have the cruise control on 74 and are staying in the middle lane. Traffic moving great, no complaints thus far. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, crambone said:

We are about 50 miles south of Macon on 75 right now.  No speed traps but we have the cruise control on 74 and are staying in the middle lane. Traffic moving great, no complaints thus far. 

Good strategy arriving late. I left the airport at 1:00 heading south and the traffic was crazy. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I will be there but I am not enamored (for the first time in all the USF away games I have attended) to bring tailgate equipment to an insignificant pillow fight, aka race to the bottom of FBS. I will attend the game and cheer for the Bulls, but apologies to all who may have been looking for a tailgate, I just can't bring myself to go through the gargantuan effort this time. Not while this non-credible staff spins its wheels going nowhere faster than one can point out how little effort they put into their jobs compared with winning-culture leadership in lesser industries. 

Edited by FazaUSF
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

We are within walking distance to the stadium so we are literally gonna show up about 20 minutes before kickoff.  No need to rush to get to the probable loss. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,438
  • Days Won:  19

We will be ATL this morning to represent the mighty USF Bulls!

We will be there tomorrow to cheer on the invincible Green and Gold

To a glorius gridiron victory on a crisp fall day

On the march to a triumphant winning season

and the ultimate P6 championship.....

Oh, never mind. Well anyway, we'll be there.

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  140
  • Days Won:  0

If anyone has a spare ticket to sell for a reasonable price in the USF section 131 for tomorrow, I can meet tomorrow at the stadium to buy it.  Just PM me and I'll get back to you when I can as I have intermittent service here in the North GA mountains.

I headed up to Ellijay from Tampa yesterday for a pleasantly smooth drive all the way here.  Even hit Atlanta around 6pm and although it moved slowly, it was still moving and only added about 20 min extra to the trip.

I'll be riding the motorcycle down from the game tomorrow and like I said above, I can meet to pay and pick up the ticket.  If not, no worries I'm sure there will be tickets available elsewhere in the stadium that I can pick up just to get in the stadium.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

NOTHING better than a guy with a hammer drill in the apartment next door at 7:00AM