Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  at Navy, 10/19 3:30 p.m. CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    BYU 3 13 7 0 23
    Bulls 0 7 7 13 27

McCloud - 7/14, 72 yards, TD, INT; Cronkrite - 26 car, 158 yds, 2 TDs; Wilcox - 2 recs, 52 yds, TD

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Jim Johnson

Any BullsPenners heading to Georgia Tech?

Me and my girl as well as my daughter and son in law and most importantly my grandsons first football game.   

• Upvote 1

Me and my son will be there!

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Midtown is a great spot to stay and easily walkable to the game and epic food.  Yes, will be there.

Good to hear.  Last time I spent any extended amount of time in Atlanta, Buckhead was the place to be.  That was a long time and one Ray Lewis - involved murder ago. 

Judging by the proximity of the place to our lodging, I'd say Cypress Street Pint and Plate is going to have at least 4 Bulls fans in it for a good number of hours that weekend. 

2 here.  If you're a burger junkie, head to Vortex in midtown (or even the better one in little five points).  Best burgers in town and a great biker/tatoo/goth bar to just hang out.  Can't wait to get back there.  Check out the "NO" list - https://thevortexatl.com/policies/the-no-list/.

GO BULLS!

Staying just west of Mercedes Benz in a town home. Just south of campus. I've been in contact with the University about tailgating and parking passes... I can post an update in the next day or so a bit busy tonight. There's a few spots to pinpoint tailgating on campus and I've found a few good locations. Passes aren't even on sale yet so we still have time. I'll post an update when the passes are on sale and where we're gonna be if everyone wants to join in and bring some gear up!

Posted (edited)

Ill have 8 at the game maybe a few more if we beat Wisconsin 

Edited by bullnupe
  • Upvote 1

My daughter and I will be there

Posted (edited)

7 of us total.  2 live NE of the city.  Staying at Courtyard Downtown, about 1.5 mile walk to stadium.  There is an Alumni meetup on Friday night at Stats Brewpub.  We usually stop by at those events. Cash bar and many times they buy some appys for the crowd.

Going to the Alumni tailgate.

Edited by CousinRicky
  • Upvote 1

Courtyard Downtown with the wife , will hit the Bulls Happy hour on Friday, AA tailgate prior to the game and then create our own festivities after the big win.

My wife and Daughter will be with me, our first Road Trip as a Trio.

Staying at GaTech hotel and hitting the aquarium on Friday.