• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2019 Yahoo Fantasy Football Keeper League

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

With the keepers, it had me manually adjust the draft....so I did so in order of finish...HOWEVER, I'd rather go random since the bottom half of the league is already working towards next season when the rest are trying to win.  If I can do random, I will.  Just to keep things more balanced.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

8 hours ago, Brad said:

With the keepers, it had me manually adjust the draft....so I did so in order of finish...HOWEVER, I'd rather go random since the bottom half of the league is already working towards next season when the rest are trying to win.  If I can do random, I will.  Just to keep things more balanced.

I like doing the draft in order of finish. It usually balances out the teams more

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/18/2019 at 9:21 PM, Brad said:

Can we get the draft order before keepers are due? It will change my keepers depending where I am drafting...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

I think it will be what it is today....getting ready to lock it down, got team chapelbulls in .....

Review your keeprs here:  

FOOTBALL.FANTASYSPORTS.YAHOO.COM

Forward Propulsion, want to drop Luck?

• 3 months later...

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

Did we ever decide on a payout for this league? Not sure how it paid out last year. However, I’m a little more curious this season. Winner take all, 2nd gets money back and 80/20 are all fine by me. 

Good season y’all and good game Brad. CMC, Perriman and Tannehill has me verbosity all week. 

• Tell a friend

Love TheBullsPen.com? Tell a friend!
  • South Florida Fight Song

• Quotes

"Right now we’re not seeking perfection, we’re seeking progress.. and I’m seeing progress"

Jeff Scott  

• Files

• Recent Achievements

• Popular Contributors

• Quotes

"There is no inherent fear among this group of players. The fear of failing drove the program from day one - the fear of failing the coaches, the fan base, the university, each teammate, themselves. Now, as we head into the biggest game in our history at home on a national stage against the highest ranked team to step on OUR field, the players are taking an introspective look at themselves. Unfortunately, I don't know if they get it. They lack the fear."

Terry Lucas, 09/26/22  

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.  Registration is free and reduces ads.