• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Boundless Bulls Pass - Help

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Guys, I'm an out of state alum flying back for the Wisconsin game.  I bought the Boundless Bulls Pass to redeem 10 tickets for the game.  It says you can redeem starting 8/1 where every game is available now for redemption except Wisconsin.

Do you know if they are planning to open redemption later this month for the game?  Any help is appreciated.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Nevermind, looks like it was just a delay.  Tickets are now open for Wisconsin!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,205
  • Days Won:  422

Glad we could help!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  2,438
  • Days Won:  19

Tip for the original poster. When you have an important question that you want people to see on here, copy and paste the line below into the bottom of your post. It will help the search engines lead people to your question:

on campus stadium ocs ucf publix subs conference realignment skip holtz fake national championship leavitt taggart sterling gilbert grothe mack strong half back dive rocky judy o'leary tampa cuban sandwich selmon bucs raymond james sundolls herd thunder pirate ship times stampede 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Mike Stuben said:

Tip for the original poster. When you have an important question that you want people to see on here, copy and paste the line below into the bottom of your post. It will help the search engines lead people to your question:

on campus stadium ocs ucf publix subs conference realignment skip holtz fake national championship leavitt taggart sterling gilbert grothe mack strong half back dive rocky judy o'leary tampa cuban sandwich selmon bucs raymond james sundolls herd thunder pirate ship times stampede 

I can't believe you forgot "Bus, CJL, CCS, CWT and Genshaft.". {Got to have the acronyms}

Edited by Azmodi
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

22 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

I can't believe you forgot "Bus, CJL, CCS, CWT and Genshaft.". {Got to have the acronyms}

And then, “cliff”

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  2,438
  • Days Won:  19

Let me give this a try. The real experts can work the terms into conversations:

I love to ice fish. I went last week with my buddy Gilbert Holtz, he won the Cuban Ice Fishing National Championship a couple years ago up at Thunder Bay. He usually goes fishing with Dr. Skip O'Leary, if he isn't attending a conference. They use fake worms and leftover sub sandwich meat as bait. Then in the summer, they fish from a ship, and their buddies Mack Leavitt and Sterling Selmon come along to free dive from the back of the ship to check out the ocean's rocky bottom. Mack's wife, Judy Grothe comes along, often, she is a doll, all she wants to do is lay on the deck like a pirate, we actually call her a sundoll. After 30 minutes, she will do a realignment and turn so her back half gets the sun. I can't tell you how many times we have to herd her off the boat. Except when we pull into a dock in Tampa, near the UT campus, then she runs off the boat to chase the college boys like its a stampede. This one guy, Raymond Taggart, tried to hide form her at the soccer stadium, he didn't come out from hiding until his buddy James Strong came by and said they should go to Publix for some powerball tickets, so they could win the big bucs! On the ride to Publix all they could talk about was how horrible UCF's ocs was.  

This post will now come up in every search of the Bullspen!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  485
  • Content Count:  12,421
  • Days Won:  25

@BrownBullsFan, On a serious note... @John Lewis will almost always get you the correct answer.

• Like 1