• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Article: Four Reasons to Feel Good About USF Football

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Could be....that's why I said - how quickly that all transfers to the actual play on the field remains to be seen.

We play 2 pretty talented teams to start the season.  We could easily go 0-2 right off the bat - especially if there are some growing pains/ learning curve.

In which case many on here will have lost hope.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

In which case many on here will have lost hope.

For me it depends on how we play in those games.  If we lose but are competitive and the game is within reach, then I will be disappointed but not overly discouraged....if we get blown out and look bad doing it, then well that's a different story.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Fun fact. I saw this on here in the am but I don’t pay for it so I couldn’t read it. So I bought today’s paper so I could read it and another non sport article. Low and behold the latter article was in the paper but nothing about the BULLS. Know what it had instead? An article from baker about the third string qb who could transfer anywhere but remains loyal to the gaytors and probably won’t see the field. Gaga.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, jchem1995 said:

Fun fact. I saw this on here in the am but I don’t pay for it so I couldn’t read it. So I bought today’s paper so I could read it and another non sport article. Low and behold the latter article was in the paper but nothing about the BULLS. Know what it had instead? An article from baker about the third string qb who could transfer anywhere but remains loyal to the gaytors and probably won’t see the field. Gaga.

Interesting I did not pay for it and could read it...if you click on the article above it will open right up...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,845
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Interesting I did not pay for it and could read it...if you click on the article above it will open right up...

It depends on how often you have been in the Times reading without a subscription.  I was able to read this one earlier however now it blocks me because I frequent without a subscription.  It regularly blocks those that visit without a login, only 99 cents for the first month however I decided to walk up to the Circle K for a forty of Old English instead.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I'm just looking forward to my annual key west druken rant hype post....

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

32 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

It depends on how often you have been in the Times reading without a subscription.  I was able to read this one earlier however now it blocks me because I frequent without a subscription.  It regularly blocks those that visit without a login, only 99 cents for the first month however I decided to walk up to the Circle K for a forty of Old English instead.

I have not been blocked yet and have read dozens of articles...strange I must be the chosen one...😂

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I have not been blocked yet and have read dozens of articles...strange I must be the chosen one...😂

It can sense you're not a hater and appreciate the coverage ....

• Haha 1
  • Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

4 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Could be....that's why I said - how quickly that all transfers to the actual play on the field remains to be seen.

We play 2 pretty talented teams to start the season.  We could easily go 0-2 right off the bat - especially if there are some growing pains/ learning curve.

If we start out 0-2, the losing streak will be at eight games at that point, which the media and central florida fans/trolls will have a great time reminding us of.   Charlie will have his hands full with scrubbing clean the losing culture.  Good thing SC State is week 3.

Edited by USFRaider

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I see a legitimate 1-1 start and 8-4 finish. If the offense gets, 9-3