• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Phil Steele setting the stage

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

27 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Right at the 11 point spread. I don’t think they get 34 on us...thinking a little lower. 

Thinking we get more than 23 as well, they really have no idea what is in store for them, I guess we don’t either.  Not betting this one and don’t need to, already jacked for the game however gun to my head I take Us if had to wager.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

50 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Thinking we get more than 23 as well, they really have no idea what is in store for them, I guess we don’t either.  Not betting this one and don’t need to, already jacked for the game however gun to my head I take Us if had to wager.

I never bet USF games but if I did I’ll take the 11 points. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

Wisconsin will have no trouble putting up points on the undersized USF defense.  Hand it off to Johnathan Taylor............point him towards the end zone.  Wash rinse repeat.

Guest Jonesy Bull
33 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Wisconsin will have no trouble putting up points on the undersized USF defense.  Hand it off to Johnathan Taylor............point him towards the end zone.  Wash rinse repeat.

Do u ever have anything positive to say?  I think you are either a very unhappy dude, a UCF troll, or just like to stir up ****.  Has to be one of these.

14 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Do u ever have anything positive to say?  I think you are either a very unhappy dude, a UCF troll, or just like to stir up ****.  Has to be one of these.

I have taken him on before and not worth it, he is a Raider fan and the last decent team they had got smoked by the Bucs in the Super Bowl.  He will tell you he is pragmatic and a realist however our D is no longer undersized, may be out of position due to new faces and not talented enough to stop Taylor but not small, we don’t have Khalid at LB and Jaymon and Hoggins (great athletes but skinny and small).  Raider’s only play is CCS sucks, I feel fortunate to have him and with Bell we will appreciate what he has done on D while KB takes over the O, eff the Raider hater.

Guest Jonesy Bull
12 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I have taken him on before and not worth it, he is a Raider fan and the last decent team they had got smoked by the Bucs in the Super Bowl.  He will tell you he is pragmatic and a realist however our D is no longer undersized, may be out of position due to new faces and not talented enough to stop Taylor but not small, we don’t have Khalid at LB and Jaymon and Hoggins (great athletes but skinny and small).  Raider’s only play is CCS sucks, I feel fortunate to have him and with Bell we will appreciate what he has done on D while KB takes over the O, eff the Raider hater.

Well said.....btw that Bucs smoking of the Raiders in the Super Bowl - one of the most happiest days of my life.....and may explain why usfraider is the way he is.  But come on dude if u really are a USF supporter at least try to act like one at least once in a while.  Thats why i think he might be a C troll.

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Well said.....btw that Bucs smoking of the Raiders in the Super Bowl - one of the most happiest days of my life.....and may explain why usfraider is the way he is.  But come on dude if u really are a USF supporter at least try to act like one at least once in a while.  Thats why i think he might be a C troll.

Kind of weird but the win closing out the Vet against Philly fan in the NFC championship game and the Lightning win against the Flyers in the Eastern Conference trumped both the Super Bowl and the Cup which were awesome.   I loved all of it, not sure why Raider is the way he is and don’t care, will not let him piss on our parade, we are on a good trek in both of the major sports.

Guest Jonesy Bull

I jave to say both the Phillyvwin to close out the Vet and the Bolts Game 7 stanley Cup wins are tied as a very very close 2nd in my book.

That Ronde Barber interception return is probably my favorite play of all time.

54 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

That Ronde Barber interception return is probably my favorite play of all time.

Between that and the Jurevicious catch getting us back in the game, and the Moffitt interception are my top 3 of all time, would love to get something new to rival these great memories.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Kind of weird but the win closing out the Vet against Philly fan in the NFC championship game and the Lightning win against the Flyers in the Eastern Conference trumped both the Super Bowl and the Cup which were awesome.

I was at both the Super Bowl and the Calgary game 7 but that win closing out the Vet, a game I wasn't at .... God forbid ... is still my most favorite TB game experience.