• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

247Sports Preseason bowl match ups for 2019

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, USFRaider said:

Fickell has recruited well at Cincy and if they can win ten games he will probably be gone to the P5 in 2020.  Michael Warren is a beast and they have a great defense.  I am very happy they get ucf at home this season.

UC is the perfect balance. Great defense and a good offense. ucf could still be special on offense but their defense is trash. I think UC beats up ucf and does so pretty badly. Yes, the fact that game is in Cincy will be sweet payback for those guys. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

UC is the perfect balance. Great defense and a good offense. ucf could still be special on offense but their defense is trash. I think UC beats up ucf and does so pretty badly. Yes, the fact that game is in Cincy will be sweet payback for those guys. 

Even though their defense sucks, they will still be able to outscore everyone in the AAC except maybe for Cincy. Barring further injury, Cincy is their only possible loss in conference play. At least that is how I see it.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

38 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Wrong...the conference will look for the best exposure for the conference and will ensure that they have a P5 game. Worst cast is the Military Bowl....

When I think AAC two words come to mind foresight and planning.

6 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Even though their defense sucks, they will still be able to outscore everyone in the AAC except maybe for Cincy. Barring further injury, Cincy is their only possible loss in conference play. At least that is how I see it.

I think that is accurate. However, I can see ucf losing to someone else in the conference as if their offense has a few hiccups in a game they could lose.

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

When I think AAC two words come to mind foresight and planning.

I generally agree they lack in those areas but keep in mind the mothership ESPN will tell them where to put their teams for the best matchups.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

15 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I generally agree they lack in those areas but keep in mind the mothership ESPN will tell them where to put their teams for the best matchups.

This is true but if left to our own I would not be shocked at all to see the AAC send us to the Cure in order to boost attendance and save on travel costs.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

If I were betting, my money would be on UC. As for QB, it's going to be Dillon G. for the Knights