• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

247Sports Preseason bowl match ups for 2019

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Just turrrrrible

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Ugh...time to start sniffing glue if that one holds up...

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

17 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ugh...time to start sniffing glue if that one holds up...

Would it make you feel better to think that could easily be our reward for winning the AAC?

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Would it make you feel better to think that could easily be our reward for winning the AAC?

We should complain about our seeding for March Madness, too. Or should we wait until we've actually made the tourney to start ********?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, JTrue said:

We should complain about our seeding for March Madness, too. Or should we wait until we've actually made the tourney to start ********?

Why put off for tomorrow what you can do today?

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Not saying it should be us but why are these projections still drinking the UCF kool-aid? Do they really not know what Milton did for that offense? 

Not only that, but they lost their 2nd string QB who was expected to start this year to a broken leg.....I know they got that ND transfer (but we really know if he is any good).  They better have a really great group of players surrounding this new QB if they are going to come close to duplicating the last 2 years.  I'm not saying they are going to be a bad team, but I see a drop off coming.

I think the conference this year is more wide open then it has been in a while.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

No...that cannot happen

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Not saying it should be us but why are these projections still drinking the UCF kool-aid? Do they really not know what Milton did for that offense? 

I can see that projection with Milton's replacement but now that they've lost him too, a little bit of a head scratcher ...... although Winbush isn't some true freshman taking over. I'm not sure there's anything more useless than preseason bowl projections ....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

ucf is loaded at RB and WR and Wimbush is about the equivalent of Barnett, maybe slightly better since he has more big game experience and can run better. ucf's defense will be average, but that should be ok for them since they will be easily able to outscore most of the teams on their schedule.  I don't think ucf goes undefeated in the regular season this year, but at worst they will be 9-3 and at best they will be 11-1.  I think whomever comes out victorious between ucf and Cincinnati in their matchup in October will win the AAC East.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

IMO, Wimbush  is not the passer that Barnett is, but a MUCH better runner. Just my .02 I think his record as a starter, may be something like 13-3, so he is likely to start, but Dillon the true Freshman ( and new Hawaiian passing record beating Milton and Tua (will win the job if BW falters. Dillon will play next year, the Head coach loves accuracy, that is what Dillon does. Plus, Dillon s a lefty like Heupel, that is an interesting huge twist.

If anyone can make BW a playa, Huepel can, IMO . BW is a smart guy, ND accounting degree with honors. He evidently devoured the offense over the summer.  Moving to UCF may be his best move ever.

Edited by footnfan1