• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rv parking at or near Ray Jay

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,351
  • Days Won:  4

So I just got a motorhome and had a few questions.

Where is the best lot to buy a spot for and is there anywhere that allows overnight parking?

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I don't think there is any overnight parking but lot 6 has RV parking 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Skingraft said:

Thought it was south of 6.  8 or 10.  But it has been a long time since we did that.  It was like $35 going back 6 or 7 years.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, ForestBull said:

So I just got a motorhome and had a few questions.

Where is the best lot to buy a spot for and is there anywhere that allows overnight parking?

Don't know if you live local to Tampa but...Your asking the questions that I was asking a couple years ago. I put something on here back then but not much info. I contacted the Alumni office to see if there was a mutual rv park where usf folks met up but they had nothing. Got to RJS  a few years back and asked where the campers met up..they advised that people just parked in camper area(over size) which we did but, there were several but no people. We come in from out of town when we get to a home game. We have tried several rv parks as close as we could find them to the stadium. We liked Madeira Beach KOA but hefty drive plus we have a pup so we don't like to get to far away. Last couple times we stayed at Bay Bayou RV it was older but nice and shorter drive. Interestingly, ucf has a lot where rv's park and overnite for a fee. USF nada. If you find something post it up..be nice for home or away games. Enjoy your MH

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,351
  • Days Won:  4

33 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Don't know if you live local to Tampa but...Your asking the questions that I was asking a couple years ago. I put something on here back then but not much info. I contacted the Alumni office to see if there was a mutual rv park where usf folks met up but they had nothing. Got to RJS  a few years back and asked where the campers met up..they advised that people just parked in camper area(over size) which we did but, there were several but no people. We come in from out of town when we get to a home game. We have tried several rv parks as close as we could find them to the stadium. We liked Madeira Beach KOA but hefty drive plus we have a pup so we don't like to get to far away. Last couple times we stayed at Bay Bayou RV it was older but nice and shorter drive. Interestingly, ucf has a lot where rv's park and overnite for a fee. USF nada. If you find something post it up..be nice for home or away games. Enjoy your MH

Thank you. Yes I am an out of towner too. A few years ago we would take my dad's bus and stay at Lazy Days RV off of I4. It is about a 20 min drive from RJ.

I guess I could go that option and not drink :(

The problem with that is I am sure they are booked up for the Wisconsin Game (holiday weekend).

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

Stadium on campus vs. a corporate owned on...do you know if the Bucs have the option (my guess is no)? 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Screenshot_20190728-153817_Maps.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

http://raymondjamesstadium.com/rv-buses-campers/

For all Raymond James Stadium events aside from Buccaneers game, RV’s, buses and campers are allowed to park on stadium property in Lot 8. Refer to the parking map for locations.

No RV’s, buses or campers are allowed on stadium property during Buccaneers games. They must park in Lot 14.

RV’s, buses and campers are not permitted to stay on any stadium property overnight.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,832
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

http://www.tampa-rv-park-camp-nebraska.com/

Try this place.  Could probably find some solid night life the night before .....

I would agree if into prostitution and loitering.  however I would recommend installing burglar bars on your unit along with having plenty of ammunition, to say the area is sketchy would be a massive understatement.