• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

yankees

smazza

Members do not see this ad, Register

Sox didn't have the lead the entire season, that would be the Orioles who are like 60 games back now.

Very strange how it played out that both teams could have the same record and IF cleveland had the same record too, then Boston would have had a chance at a playoff with NY, but since Cleveland lost, NY gets the east, even though NY and Boston's records could still be the same.

Oh well.

head to head....

it's been a crazy season...we took the season series from you guys but lost the season series to the d-rays and got swept by the royals. Though most of the losses to the rays and the sweep by the royals were earlier in the season.

i think the sux have an advantage by being the WC and that is playing the white sox in the first round rather than the Angels. I would much rather play the white sox. they have no offense so you don't need great pitching to beat them.

I was thinking the same thing regarding the matchups... I like ours better, but the games still have to be played and ANYTHING can happen.  Chicago has the pitching, Yanks have the offense, anaheim is balanced, and sox are limping their way in.