• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

UCONN to pay $17 million to AAC

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,210
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

It would be but the BE is not what it was and will only deteriorate as the current tv contract expires, creighton Butler and DePaul please.

The BE will still be a basketball conference and with UConn being a charter member, that's probably where their comfort level is. As you pointed out, the NE is crap for college football so this move was almost a no brainer ..................... The sad part of all this is that basketball school made it to a BCS bowl.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

23 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The BE will still be a basketball conference and with UConn being a charter member, that's probably where their comfort level is. As you pointed out, the NE is crap for college football so this move was almost a no brainer ..................... The sad part of all this is that basketball school made it to a BCS bowl.

They did but they still suck A, I don’t want to get PUC involved in this discussion, however they are nothing in FB and trying to climb there way back in hoops.  We Are trending nicely in both and will own their sorry little conference in hoops while we take the P6 to the next level 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

And how’d that work out for them? Sure they made it, but they got absolutely embarrassed and did nothing to build on it. I’m sure their fan base wiped that from their memory just like their loss to us in BBall this year 

Edited by IBulleve

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Well, looks like this year is my last year watching USF vs Uconn in Hartford CT. I’ve been to every USF game vs Uconn up here. Saw some heartbreaking losses (Voodoo 5, FG in the snow). Sat in the heat, snow and rain. My biggest memories were BJ Daniels waving to me and my son in the snow; Quinton Flowers shaking my hand after a victory, the feeling of satisfaction when we finally beat them up here 15 to 10.  The last four or five times have been great as they have been USF wins. I’ll miss my one guaranteed USF game to be at. I’ll take it all at this year and take a moment to reflect on all of the games and memories there. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Seems like a hefty price to pay

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Well, looks like this year is my last year watching USF vs Uconn in Hartford CT. I’ve been to every USF game vs Uconn up here. Saw some heartbreaking losses (Voodoo 5, FG in the snow). Sat in the heat, snow and rain. My biggest memories were BJ Daniels waving to me and my son in the snow; Quinton Flowers shaking my hand after a victory, the feeling of satisfaction when we finally beat them up here 15 to 10.  The last four or five times have been great as they have been USF wins. I’ll miss my one guaranteed USF game to be at. I’ll take it all at this year and take a moment to reflect on all of the games and memories there. 

That really does sting for you, some of my best memories are sitting in the front row behind the USF players at SMU or Tulsa.  Mingling with the die hard fans, chiding the players on.  My fondest memories are Johnny Ward giving me his gloves, Mike White celebrating with the fans after his 4Q comeback and the USF drunk twenty somethings hitting on my daughter and starting a fight with the team Manager and Rocky the bull while the team was struggling and after the game Dunkley asking my daughter to come to a party with him, a resounding no effin way from dad. However all it means is you will need to hop a flight in the future to keep creating the memories.

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

30 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Well done, at 60, reflection sometimes blows. Sometimes!

Nice memories though, well done. Everything changes, and often these days. Be well N.E.B. Live with the good memories. 

2 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

Edited by footnfan1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, footnfan1 said:

Well done, at 60, reflection sometimes blows. Sometimes!

Nice memories though, well done. Everything changes, and often these days. Be well N.E.B. Live with the good memories. 

You sir all class...thanks for ignoring my ucf rants over the years. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,325
  • Days Won:  5

I’m still wondering if Yukon will pay us by check to southern Florida. Think the bank will mind?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,210
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

I’m still wondering if Yukon will pay us by check to southern Florida. Think the bank will mind?

Hopefully MK's not stupid enough to take a check from them. Should insist on cash, money order or PayPal ...