• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Will UL stay in Top 25?

Members do not see this ad, Register

I dont think USF got that whipped by Miami. I just think our offense made too many mistakes against a good team last night. Our defense was pretty impressive most of the night, so not all it lost. Hell, at least USF beat the point spread. The point is that many good teams go on the road to the Orange Bowl and lose the game. USF is still going to build on this to become stronger and better in the long run. Remember, USF should be much stronger in 2006 with all the talented transfers coming in. The future is still bright for USF and the BIG EAST.

I expect Lou. to move up 2-3 slots this week.

About the stiff USF defense, everyones defense looks good against the CANES, it is because their offense has been lousy ever since Werner became O.C.  If, they ever get it going offensively they could be playing for championships again.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/college/hurricanes/sfl-mikec02oct02,0,7776136.story?coll=sfla-hurricanes