• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Pat Julmiste after Miami

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Julimiste played very good in the first four games for us, and now you are calling for his head after one game.

@ PSU: 21-35, 200 yds (5.7avg), 2 TD, 1 INT

vs FAMU: 6-10, 71 yds (11.8avg)

vs UCF: 10-16, 95 yds (9.5avg)

@ UM: 8-25, 47 yds (5.9avg),  1 TD, 3 INT

You cant hide your QB forever.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

With the state of the Big East right now, I think PJ is good enough for us to make some real noise and possibly win the Big East.  Miami has the best defense we'll see all year.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  125

It wasnt so much PJ tonight as it was the Miami Defense.  

I'd be inclined to say it was the other way around.  When you have 3 years to throw the ball, miss your receiver by a mile, and hit a wide open Miami defender, you can't tell me Miami's defense has anything to do with that.  Those turnovers weren't created by Miami...they were created by a piss-poor QB who was missing passes that my dog could have completed.  He looked like a nervous high school QB.  

• Topic Count:  9,893
  • Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

I think PJ is good enough for us to make some real noise and possibly win the Big East.  Miami has the best defense we'll see all year

i would rather try someone else than lose to uconn/pitt or rutgers with pj than switch  to another qb

leavitt's stubborness to not ftu/ou/oc for years cost us bowl

i hope his  latest act of stubborness doesn't cost us a bcs bowl

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

I'd be inclined to say it was the other way around.  When you have 3 years to throw the ball, miss your receiver by a mile, and hit a wide open Miami defender, you can't tell me Miami's defense has anything to do with that.  Those turnovers weren't created by Miami...they were created by a piss-poor QB who was missing passes that my dog could have completed.  He looked like a nervous high school QB.  

Agreed.

114%

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

Christ we lost to Penn State and F*cking Miami!  Did you really think we were going to go 11-0?  Granted PJ didnt throw much the first four games but when he did he made very few mistakes and didnt lose the game for us, he did what he was asked to do.  As someone stated Miami shut down our running game and forced PJ to have to carry the offense, something he wasnt capable of, but my point is I dont think there is a Defense left on our schedule that will even come close to shutting down our run game like Miami did, so I dont think we have to worry that much.  We are going to be able to compete well against every defense left on our schedule.  The season is not over people!

Put it into perspective, Miami and Penn State are not bad teams to lose to.  Last year we lost to Army, Cincinnatti, and a handful of other teams nowhere near as good as Miami and Penn State.  PJ is not going to lead us into the promised land, but he is the best we have right now, because CD isnt any better, Hill hasnt been working at QB for weeks now and Grothe is red-shirted.