Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Brad

ICYMI: Basketball Season Tickets on Sale Now

Basketball Season Tickets on Sale Now

BASKETBALL SEASON TICKETS ON SALE NOW

TAMPA, JULY 17, 2019 – USF men's and women's basketball season tickets are on sale now and are available for less than $6 per game.

Fans can call or text 1-800-Go-Bulls or visit USFBullsTix.com to purchase season tickets and will have the opportunity to select the best seats at the best price, as well as exclusive benefits, for the full season before individual games go on sale to the public.

Led by third-year head coach Brian Gregory, the men's team set a school record with 24 wins last season and notched the top turnaround in the NCAA by winning 14 more games than the season before. In addition, the Bulls captured the 2019 College Basketball Invitational championship to claim the program's first postseason championship since 1990. USF enters the season with all five starters back and a total of 92.4 percent of its scoring and 94.6 percent of its rebounding returning.  

The women's team was bitten by the injury bug in 2018-19, and still notched its eighth consecutive 19-win season, finishing 19-16 overall and 7-9 in American Athletic Conference play. Head coach Jose Fernandez earned his 350thcareer victory and two Bulls received all-conference honors before USF was selected to compete in the WNIT, extending its streak to 15 consecutive years in a postseason tournament. The Bulls fell in the second round to James Madison, which went on to the semifinals of the tournament. South Florida ended the season No. 6 in the country in rebound margin (+9.8), a consistent figure for the Bulls all season. 
  • Upvote 1

This is a great deal! 

15 straight post seasons 🤩

Has the Mens schedule come out yet?

I am for the first time a Basketball Season Ticket holder. Also have football.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Humm...I put down a deposit but have not been contacted by anyone from USF about selecting my tickets.

5 hours ago, BullTime said:

Humm...I put down a deposit but have not been contacted by anyone from USF about selecting my tickets.

I would contact someone in Athletics tomorrow morning as soon as possible. The deposit should have had you picking before season tix were offered to the public.

On 7/22/2019 at 6:39 PM, TyBull said:

Not yet.

On 7/22/2019 at 6:39 PM, TyBull said:

Only ~20% of teams have released their full OOC schedules so far. I've been checking every day to see if we're on any of those newly released schedules. So far, the only released schedule we're on is BC's.

5 hours ago, &rew Bull said:

Only ~20% of teams have released their full OOC schedules so far. I've been checking every day to see if we're on any of those newly released schedules. So far, the only released schedule we're on is BC's.

I know a guy, who knows a guy who knows the schedule. He said USF has two open dates they are trying to fill and prefers not to release a schedule, only to add two games later on and have to get that info out. They alos do not want to release a schedule with TBD next to dates.