Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
goingbackbull

Re watched the GT game last night

It made me realize how small and young on defense we were.  With the added size and experience, I am feeling pretty good that we will have a much better defense this year.   Also when Healthy Blake is a very good QB.  If he can pick up the new offense we should be pretty damm good this year.   

GaTech is installing a whole new offense.  It will be interesting to see if they have the players to execute it this season.

• Upvote 1

If you want to know what to expect from GT rewatch the temple game from last year. The one really good thing going for us is we get them after they play clemson and its early in the season so they won't be in form yet.

6 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

If you want to know what to expect from GT rewatch the temple game from last year. The one really good thing going for us is we get them after they play clemson and its early in the season so they won't be in form yet.

You'll feel a whole lot different after the whoop up on that over rated Clemson team.  😋

Two teams with new offensive philosophies. I think the team who plays the cleanest game wins. Turn overs is what got us the W last season, we have to take care not to give the game away late like GT did last season. They have athletes so splash plays are very possible 

• Upvote 1

Well I can almost guarantee that if we return two kickoffs for TDs this season we will win the game.

• Upvote 2

Win and then foodie mode in the ATL

• Upvote 1

The 1st few games will be a test

I could see the opposite of last year happening (though not six losses)...rough start but a pick up inthe end. 

Here is their spring game. Their defense is very soft in the 10 minutes that I watched. 

• Upvote 1