• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

USF/UM game just proving...

...how FAR USF needs to go to be an elite program. They've come a LONG way, but also have a LONG way to go.

I don't care what anyone says, I like the fact that USF joined the Big East. I really think that they will settle in, get some good recruits in areas where players don't want to stay in cold weather climates - along with some Florida elite - and start becoming a factor in the Big East year in, and year out.

However, UM is a wake-up call to everyone.  I didn't want them to get crushed tonight. Apparently, they are on the way for that to happen unless something miraculous happens. No one expected them to win this game, and they still have a chance to make a statement this season.

The test is starting to play with THE BIG BOYS of college football. To date, that hasn't happened. UL was a great win, but they are not an elite team by any means.

Here's to stepping it up a notch.

GO BULLS!

Members do not see this ad, Register

I really think we needed Grothe this year and we should have let Carlton redshirt....From watching Grothe in high school, I believe he is the type of qb we need bc he has the ability to throw the ball downfield accurately....The only thing I can say is for the most part I think our defense belonged on the same field but the offense and special teams have a ways to go