• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Crowdfunding:Bulls Block Party, TBP Bar Sponsorship

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,328
  • Content Count:  96,946
  • Days Won:  469

Bulls Block Party, TBP Bar Sponsorship

2019 Bulls Block Party, the 4th annual USF alumni, friends and fans celebration in Ybor City is scheduled for August 17.  This is the second year The Bulls Pen would sponsor a bar but we rely on member donations to cover sponsorship.  The bar sponsorship is $1,000.  More here on main board.

New twists for this year's fundraising drive:  If we raise $1000 for the Block party, I’ll contribute $200 to the Crowdfund/IPF campaign. I'd like us to raise more than $1,000 to help cover the costs of TBP swag.  @BDYZR helped distribute the swag and I heard the coasters went over BIG.

The cost to attend is $20 (advance purchase, $25 day of event).  With the sponsorship comes six entry tickets.  The first six people to donate $75 or more will receive a free ticket.  

Last year we gained new membership after the Block Party.  That has always been the top priority here at TBP - gain more fans and keep them engaged and supporting our Bulls.  Please help us grow the herd.

I hope you'll contribute and support the board's presence.  I also hope you'll attend and help grow this Bulls tradiiton.

Bulls Block Party                     

Saturday, August 17, 2019
1:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Ybor City - Italian Club

bbp.jpg

Get ready to join fellow USF alumni & friends as we color Tampa’s Ybor City green and gold at one of the largest and most heralded USF alumni events in Florida! We’re excited to announce that the 4th Annual Bulls Block Party will be held Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019. Last year over 1,000 USF Bulls attended this event and raised over $25,000. With your help we can make this year even bigger and better.

This event features access to special guest speakers, FREE giveaways, and entry to participating locations offering food and drink specials. Money raised goes to support the USF Alumni Association Greater Tampa Area Chapter, USF Athletics, and scholarship endowments.

register-here-button-green.png

1:30-4 p.m. - Block Party Check-in
2:30-3 p.m. - Kickoff/Guest Speakers 
3-7 p.m. - Block Party at Gaspars, Coyote Ugly, Bad Monkey, Kelly Days, Big Easy, Prana, Brass Tap, First Chance Last Chance, Tequilas, and Zydeco Brew Works 
5-9 p.m. - Make sure to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings (15% donated back to the cause!)

Hotel Accommodations: Coming in from out of town? Looking to make it a long weekend? Enjoy our room block at the Hilton Garden Inn ---> Click here for more details.

For the two that donated within the first minute, thank you.

Also, I just thought to add that this will not be communciated outside the Pen.  I do not want confusion between giving to the USF Football effort and the Bulls Pen effort.

So this is a family thing.  :)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,663
  • Days Won:  108

I'm in.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I will sweeten the pot, the week following our advertisement I will only post positive things about the AAC and will not wax poetically about the past (which pretty much means I will take a week off from the board). I don't want any of our expansion to be soured by what can be misconstrued as negativity of the program by the novice reader.  

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Someone who is just learning how to read?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Someone that when a horrific accident happens in the dead of night blames the sun for bringing those horrors to light. 

Not sure what that is about, but we're at $300 in a couple days. 

Nice.  I appreciate the help to make this happen.

And don't forget - With the sponsorship comes six entry tickets.  The first six people to donate $75 or more will receive a free ticket.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,663
  • Days Won:  108

The "Quote" isn't working on this page.

But does this mean I only have to buy one ticket to go with my wife?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,608
  • Content Count:  74,428
  • Days Won:  422

The "Quote" isn't working on this page ......... same here