Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
NewEnglandBull

This USF Offense is Going to be Outstanding

Recommended Posts

Listen to Blake...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Listen to Blake...

 

Solid, totally unbiased take on the offense.

Edited by JTrue
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You mean teams might have to plan to stop more than the hb dive and deep pass offense.

I think they will be better how much is to be seen.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol, what do you expect Blake to say?  The offense sucks?  I think the offense will be greatly improved, but IMO we won't see it start to really click until mid-season.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

lol, what do you expect Blake to say?  The offense sucks?  I think the offense will be greatly improved, but IMO we won't see it start to really click until mid-season.

This has been my point as well.  I really do think that this offense is going to be much improved.  But there is no doubt there is going to be a learning curve - especially going from one extreme last year (generic offense no playbook) to this year and what I assume to be a much more complex playbook. 

How long does it take to click.....who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

This has been my point as well.  I really do think that this offense is going to be much improved.  But there is no doubt there is going to be a learning curve - especially going from one extreme last year (generic offense no playbook) to this year and what I assume to be a much more complex playbook. 

How long does it take to click.....who knows.

Coaches, at least successful ones, are good about installing the offensive packages in waves. Every week you should be adding a new wrinkle, at least for the first few weeks of the season. I am confident that we will have enough plays in place to give Wisconsin and GT more than enough to think about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

Coaches, at least successful ones, are good about installing the offensive packages in waves. Every week you should be adding a new wrinkle, at least for the first few weeks of the season. I am confident that we will have enough plays in place to give Wisconsin and GT more than enough to think about. 

GT will also be installing a new offense also.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

GT will also be installing a new offense also.

 

...and there’s will be more telling changing from an option to a pro set. They will be significantly behind us on week 2 assuming they have enough players to field after Clemson annihilates them in week 1. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering the off-season clean up by CCS, he will be naming it the Roundup Offense. 

Completely weedless. :drummer:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

...and there’s will be more telling changing from an option to a pro set. They will be significantly behind us on week 2 assuming they have enough players to field after Clemson annihilates them in week 1. 

Agreed and we remember CWT trying to run a new offense that does not match the personnel, it went over like a turd in the punch bowl.  I can tell the season is close, I have already convinced myself that they will win every game. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...