Jump to content

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
bullsfan27

Bulls picked 3rd in aac east division

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Undefeated on Wednesday night regular season games though, the historic romp over UAB at Legends in front of hundreds in the rain.  This may be a little outside the box but we could drop down to conf usa/ Mac/ sunbelt play more Tues and Wed night games where we own the competition.

Haha...I think we will all pass on that. I do remember that UAB game. Hall had a great game that night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also beat Rutgers on a Wednesday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Undefeated on Wednesday night regular season games though, the historic romp over UAB at Legends in front of hundreds in the rain.  This may be a little outside the box but we could drop down to conf usa/ Mac/ sunbelt play more Tues and Wed night games where we own the competition.

Free up our weekends too. Non stop conference championships. Puc would write 10 million entertaining posts.

WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d rather fly under the radar and sneak up on people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During the regular season, USF is 3-0 on Thursday nights since 2014 and 5-4 on Friday nights.  The last time USF lost a regular season game on Thursday night was in 2013 in Houston.  Let's just say USF lost a lot of games that year (2-10).

I believe Cincinnati is the best team in the east.  UCF needs to travel to Cincy so that plays to Cincy's favor IMO.  USF is lucky to get Cincy in Tampa.  The issue with the USF game in Tampa is Coach Fickell will have his team ultra prepared after we beat them 33-3 during their last visit.  (Did you know that UConn and Cincinnati are USF oldest rivals, USF has played each team 16 times)

Temple is an interesting match up that I believe USF will win.  Temple has gone through quite a bit of transition since the end of last season.  Rod Carey will probably  remember his last trip to Tampa when he brought NIU for a visit and lost 48-17.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Free up our weekends too. Non stop conference championships. Puc would write 10 million entertaining posts.

WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN!!

All we do is win win win no matter what

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Undefeated on Wednesday night regular season games though, the historic romp over UAB at Legends in front of hundreds in the rain.  This may be a little outside the box but we could drop down to conf usa/ Mac/ sunbelt play more Tues and Wed night games where we own the competition.

Andre Hall went for 275 in that game!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can rank us wherever they want. I want our bulls to fight and earn their respect . Honest ranking if we beat GT,Wisconsin, BYU, UCF,Memphis, Houston, Temple, and Cinncinatti? They still won't put us in top 10 and do we deserve it ?I think the UCF loss to a Midxle of the pack SEC team missing pretty much the whole defense will lower the Aac ranking for us in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

They can rank us wherever they want. I want our bulls to fight and earn their respect . Honest ranking if we beat GT,Wisconsin, BYU, UCF,Memphis, Houston, Temple, and Cinncinatti? They still won't put us in top 10 and do we deserve it ?I think the UCF loss to a Midxle of the pack SEC team missing pretty much the whole defense will lower the Aac ranking for us in the future.

The only way we get Top 10 is if we are undefeated.  I think beating the above teams would be enough to get us in there.

Having said that, the chances of us going undefeated is extremely remote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

The only way we get Top 10 is if we are undefeated.  I think beating the above teams would be enough to get us in there.

Having said that, the chances of us going undefeated is extremely remote.

You are such a negative Nellie, just because we have never gone undefeated and have lost our last 6 in a row, you act like going undefeated will be a tall feat. I say pish to all the naysayers, this is our year, new offense and all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...