• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's time to go on the record .... (OT drivel from our Kanigit friends)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

image.jpeg.3a61a0a435ce700bff4bae516354e8cd.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2019 at 7:15 AM, TheGreatOutlaw said:

UCF Logic- We are so much better than USF! We must go on the USF boards and tell them every day! I cannot wait until we play them this year.

I am bringing a sign UCF won a national championship because their fans on the message board said so!

sad-memegenerator-net-sad-donald-trump-wrong-meme-meme-52693973.png

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

image.jpeg.3a61a0a435ce700bff4bae516354e8cd.jpeg

My guess is back to Fantasyland....

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Justin C said:

My guess is back to Fantasyland....

Too bad I really think i was close to a breakthrough 

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

18 hours ago, puc86 said:

Most of it is not a surprise at all except maybe the fact that even Jerry Jones does not own his "World".  Obviously, the Bucs technically do not own Raymond James. If the taxpayers had not voted to build. it, my guess is the Bucs may have moved (Orlando?) and USF would be still playing in the old Tampa Stadium.  

• 2 weeks later...

2 minutes ago, SquareKnight said:

Student fees have ZERO to do with the revenue generated by UCF's stadium.  They are not included in those calculations.

When it comes to the overall athletic budget (which is the only way to show that all the numbers are included since there are claims money is hidden in other places). 

Just now, SquareKnight said:

There is a difference between hidden and divided into different categories. Your implication that UCF is "hiding" revenue is rather silly considering our AD is out there claiming that UCF receives a lot of income from our home games.

But it doesn't exist

https://flauditor.gov/pages/nonprofit_forprofit rpts/2017 ucf athletics association inc.pdf

image.png.3e6596c1aa406562fc08bbcec34bfb23.png

5 minutes ago, SquareKnight said:

Not sure what you are trying to prove with that post, but to me it shows a well run athletic department that spent $3.4 million less than expenses for the 2016-2017 fiscal year. 😎

That the stadium money fits nicely into this balance sheet and that it isn’t more than the $1 million and change for the entire year  and can’t be lucrative numbers for every game when the only lucrative numbers are in student fees and then conference money. I have conceded that you make a modest profit from the beginning but the only thing in debate has been does UCF make a lot of money every game from playing in their OCS. Despite all  information showing I am clearly right and there is not a lot of money outside of the stadium audit you guys still default to “but the stadium makes us rich!”

2 minutes ago, SquareKnight said:

The "Stadium Audit" that you like to quote so much does not include ticket revenue.  The income the stadium corporation receives is primarily Luxury Suite leases for UCF football games and the stadium sponsorship agreement with Spectrum.

The Stadium Corporation TEMPORARILY receives income from UCF Athletics Association (football ticket sales), but that amount (usually more than that amount) is paid back to UCF Athletics Association after the Stadium Corporation has satisfied the payments to bond holders each year. What this tells you is that NONE of the money from football ticket sales is required to satisfy the corporations debt.

Finally, your claim that the stadium money "isn't more than $1 million and change for the entire year" is nothing but an uneducated guess on your part with absolutely no factual information to back it up.

It is far more than that because I provided the Stadium audit and the entire athletics audit that ties into it. If there is a large amount of money being labelled something else it would be in there, yet it is not. Where else do you think the vault of cash is stashed away? Because all of the audits are readily available online.