• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Rays trades 2019

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I think Ray's are tapping out on this season. Gutsy effort, but eventually prime level talent and depth usually wins the day. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jonesy Bull

I dont think they are tapping out on purpose.  I just think a bit more talented or at least same level have played well in the last month and the Rays have not.

Its still a very tight wild card race.  But Rays will have to play better than at least of a group includes Cleveland, Oakland, and Boston maybe others.

Im having my doubts.  Thats ok, football season is within spitting distance.

Guest Jonesy Bull

Rays made some interesting trades before the deadline getting both a power hitter and pitching help.  Will it be enough to get a Wildcard spot?  Its going to be a battle to the end with Boston, Oakland, and Cleveland.

By biggest concern is still Pitching, with both Snell and Glasnow out until who knows when, and the Bullpen shaky, I think the Rays just miss out on getting in.....but time will tell.

Guest Jonesy Bull

The Rays roller coaster ride contines.

Suddenly Rays are on a 5 game winning stream including a very rare sweep at Fenway Park.

Just under 2 months to play and the Rays are all of a sudden well positioned to make a real run at a Wild Card spot.

I think they did well on these recent trades.  But pitching is still a bit of concern and they probably dont have quite enough to beat the big boys if they do get in.....but thats why they play the games!

Guest Jonesy Bull
17 hours ago, chapelbull said:

It's called a 162 game schedule

Its wayyyy too long of a season.....that and the length and pace of the games is the reason the sport is slipping popularity wise.

Still a decent sports distraction until Football and USF sports comes back in full force.

Guest Jonesy Bull

Don't know how this Rays team is 20 games over .500.  They just seem to find enough pitching and hitting to get the job done most of the time.  Still a long way to go, but in the Wild Card race and that's surprising to me.

It would be a great accomplishment for this team to get into the playoffs, still don't think they have the horses though to go very far against the elite teams however. 

That said......hurry up August 30th, I need some USF and NFL football in my life!!

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

I wonder if there's any ******* way we can stop pulling Ryan Yarborough at 85 pitches when he is rolling .........

Guest Jonesy Bull

Big sweepby the Rays over the Indians this weekend.

Its going to be a dogfight between the Rays As and Indians for those 2 wildcard spots.

Should be fun to watch and keep track of the standings.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Still scratching and clawing