Jump to content

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

****...I thought I was a homer...many on this board just drank the cool-aid....

I think some might have been drinking windshield washer fluid....but I like the optimism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

****...I thought I was a homer...many on this board just drank the cool-aid....

lol The board actually voted USF higher than I did. It feels good to know many others wearstheir green and gold goggles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

lol The board actually voted USF higher than I did. It feels good to know many others wearstheir green and gold goggles 

Same. I had us in third. I was pretty spot on with what the media predicted for both the east and west. 

Most surprising is Tulane is predicted for third. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Same. I had us in third. I was pretty spot on with what the media predicted for both the east and west. 

Most surprising is Tulane is predicted for third. 

Overall I had us at 4th.  Houston, UCF, Cincinnati and then USF. I refuse to put Memphis or Temple ahead of us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gatorbull325 said:

Overall I had us at 4th.  Houston, UCF, Cincinnati and then USF. I refuse to put Memphis or Temple ahead of us. 

Memphis is such a question mark. For some reason I don’t think they are going to be good as some think. Houston is going to be very good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Memphis is such a question mark. For some reason I don’t think they are going to be good as some think. Houston is going to be very good. 

They will be as good as King is QB. However, according to Herby, they are a program that is “committed to winning now.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Brad said:

^Some Jokers.

This comment was for the UConn first place votes.

I will never criticize a fellow Bulls fan that puts his team first. 

Have you guys ever seen @Apis Bull in the Basketball Prediction contest?  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...