Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today

17 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Show me a gracious loser loser and I’ll show you a loser...

There is just no way that you think winning competitions to qualify for the greatest of competitions is the greater of accomplishments between those qualifier wins and then actually placing in the major competition. If you always aim low I’m sure you can win more than you would if you aim high but no one thinks aiming for the stars and hitting the moon is a lesser accomplishment than trying to make it to the top of the stairs faster than a seven year old.

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There is just no way that you think winning competitions to qualify for the greatest of competitions is the greater of accomplishments between those qualifier wins and then actually placing in the major competition. If you always aim low I’m sure you can win more than you would if you aim high but no one thinks aiming for the stars and hitting the moon is a lesser accomplishment than trying to make it to the top of the stairs faster than a seven year old.

Apples to oranges...yes when you play for the hardware once every four years third is acceptable against the greatest in the world. When you play football every stinking year no one cares about third. 

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Apples to oranges...yes when you play for the hardware once every four years third is acceptable against the greatest in the world. When you play football every stinking year no one cares about third. 

And yet there isn’t a single team that is cellar dwelling annually in a P5 conference that would trade down to the AAC if they were guaranteed to win it every single year. It’s almost as if playing in the big leagues is more valuable to anyone that has a choice than winning the minors is.

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

And yet there isn’t a single team that is cellar dwelling annually in a P5 conference that would trade down to the AAC if they were guaranteed to win it every single year. It’s almost as if playing in the big leagues is more valuable to anyone that has a choice than winning the minors is.

Agreed. 2025 will be telling. If Oklahoma and Texas make a move things could change. But I think things will stay the same. 

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Agreed. 2025 will be telling. If Oklahoma and Texas make a move things could change. But I think things will stay the same. 

FB479F34-3E14-4C8A-B87E-52F1BD9A05BA.jpeg

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

FB479F34-3E14-4C8A-B87E-52F1BD9A05BA.jpeg

It’s going to take a mighty miracle...

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s going to take a mighty miracle...

687199CF-FDDC-49BB-8776-34BBDB048B24.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Show me a gracious loser loser and I’ll show you a loser...

image.png.3505e3e212a09d6757b291171c81dc45.png

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

image.png.3505e3e212a09d6757b291171c81dc45.png

But he was not a loser...won a national championship in college football...anyone who plays for the Tampa Bay Yuks gets a pass from me...

11 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Soccer has actually won more hardware than most of our programs...of course compared to our football team that’s not too hard to do...😂😂

Men's Soccer is the oldest sport on campus, and one of the most successful overall.