Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He has only been here one year right? 

I thought 2 going on 3......so far not impressive, but making new scheme and new recruits are needed to break though.....Like I said, he did pretty well at FGCU, so he is not a bad coach I don't think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, puc86 said:

It’s a fine balance like everything in life but I trust he recognizes that winning is the best way to make sure you get to effect change. You believe that CSH was trying to implement a culture shift here and while it maybe admirable he hasn’t gotten to implement very many changes here while coaching in lalatech.

That is true.  If he was still here we probably could have gone 7 - 6 last year.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I thought 2 going on 3......so far not impressive, but making new scheme and new recruits are needed to break though.....Like I said, he did pretty well at FGCU, so he is not a bad coach I don't think.

Look for things to get better although the first away game for the season is against the nat'l champs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

That is true.  If he was still here we probably could have gone 7 - 6 last year.

I have faith that he could have more than doubled his wins and gotten to that level, if thru no other changes than moving from the BEAST to the AAC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call me when he wins the hardware.

:roflmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soccer has actually won more hardware than most of our programs...of course compared to our football team that’s not too hard to do...😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AAC hardware...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The hardware is all that maters...in football and life. “Yay! We came in third!...said no one ever...”

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The hardware is all that maters...in football and life. “Yay! We came in third!...said no one ever...”

And yet strangely the Olympics keeps handling out bronze medals and then further embarrassed the athletes by having them stand on a podium to be publicly ridiculed for their third place loss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, puc86 said:

And yet strangely the Olympics keeps handling out bronze medals and then further embarrassed the athletes by having them stand on a podium to be publicly ridiculed for their third place loss. 

Show me a gracious loser loser and I’ll show you a loser...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...