• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF QB STABLE

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/ucf-knights/os-sp-ucf-darriel-mack-injury-20190710-b4plvevpprb4fmefy4d7ntlfgu-story.html

ucf has just gotten another blow to their qb ranks. Mack out with broken ankle. Milton uncertain future( haven't heard much)more than likely. would appear the ND transfer Wimbush prob be the guy with young backups. Toss this new wrinkle into the season and it could have some effect on usf v ucf predictions, projections, etc. except, whoever it is will have an entire season to hone his skills and get coached up. USF poss. "inched" up in the world of the hypothetical...

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

14 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/ucf-knights/os-sp-ucf-darriel-mack-injury-20190710-b4plvevpprb4fmefy4d7ntlfgu-story.html

ucf has just gotten another blow to their qb ranks. Mack out with broken ankle. Milton uncertain future( haven't heard much)more than likely. would appear the ND transfer Wimbush prob be the guy with young backups. Toss this new wrinkle into the season and it could have some effect on usf v ucf predictions, projections, etc. except, whoever it is will have an entire season to hone his skills and get coached up. USF poss. "inched" up in the world of the hypothetical...

I don't know boss. Last I heard they got them selves a lazy river and we all know "Charlie don't Surf!"

Edited by Azmodi

2 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

I don't know boss. Last I heard they got them selves a lazy river and we all know "Charlie don't Surf!"

Don't know their lazy river but I can sing a few bars of Lazy River in fact, I've sang it in a few bars...Az, ya gotta reach for any little glimmer that might create "the" edge. Remember: USF will have the lightest weight uni's in the NCAA this season so think of our speed..."Charlie don't Surf" really thought he might...You know I wanted to award your insight w/ the CJL puss but, they have the connotation as a negative..thing is we need the same image but with a positive meaning since CJL had pretty much the same facial expression when happy or mad. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Don't know their lazy river but I can sing a few bars of Lazy River in fact, I've sang it in a few bars...

How ******* old are you??

54 minutes ago, Triple B said:

How ******* old are you??

Don't you know that it isn't PC to ask someone their age now a days?  But, since I don't subscribe to PC either, I am glad to respond to your personal request...LXXI           Would you like my sizes and favorite colors too? 

Ha! (see I'm old I use Ha! and not LOL) Disclaimer: don't let the numerical life designation fool ya.

Note: obviously triple D...I mean B...you knew the song Lazy River too soooooo….

2 hours ago, Azmodi said:

Az I now get the basis of your comment and the tie-in tricky very tricky. You got that on VHS? Priceless Duvall Great Movie. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

54 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Note: obviously triple D...I mean B...you knew the song Lazy River too soooooo….

I know about Charlie Chaplin movies, too, but wasn't around for their premieres .... :shade:

17 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I know about Charlie Chaplin movies, too, but wasn't around for their premieres .... :shade:

Yeah but they were talkies not the silent ones and, I was only at the Chaplin movie because I was on my dads mind while he was sittin in the movie house with my mom. ♂️ ♀️ 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1