Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  vs. SMU 9/28 Time TBD

1 2 3 4 Total
    SC State 3 0 6 7 16
    Bulls 7 17 17 14 55

McCloud 16/27, 217 yds, 3 TDs; 12 carries 56 yds, 2 TDs
    Ford 3 carries, 37 yds, TD; 4 recs, 100 yds, TD
  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Brad

ESPN says Wisconsin a .500 team

“ESPN has apparently lost its mind as a sports network.

According to the network’s Football Power Index, the Wisconsin Badgers are likely to only go 6-6 this season. The projections have likely wins over South Florida, Central Michigan, Northwestern, Kent State, Illinois and Purdue.”

Link - 

Chryst-e1547851895258.jpg
DAILYCALLER.COM

ESPN has apparently lost its mind as a sports network. They think the Wisconsin Badgers will have a 6-6 football season.

WWW.ESPN.COM

View the complete FPI Wisconsin Badgers football team schedule on ESPN.com. Includes home and away, bye weeks, bowl schedules, and printable schedules.

WWW.ESPN.COM

View the complete FPI South Florida Bulls football team schedule on ESPN.com. Includes home and away, bye weeks, bowl schedules, and printable schedules.

Nice to see ESPN still doing the hatchet job on us. Way to support your product ESPin.

I started watching college football in 1995....I don't remember Wisconsin ever having any bad years or losing less than 8 games except for last year and they still ended the season with a bang. 

7 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I started watching college football in 1995....I don't remember Wisconsin ever having any bad years or losing less than 8 games except for last year and they still ended the season with a bang. 

In 2008 they weren't that great.  But I do agree.  But it happens, football is a funny thing.

That said... I don't disagree... 6 or 7 win season for them.  We'll beat them though.

13 minutes ago, Calibull said:

That said... I don't disagree... 6 or 7 win season for them.  We'll beat them though.

I would like for us to beat them AND they have a great season so our win can mean more. 

I smell an upset...of course that could just be gas...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

They probably have us projected about the same TBH.  While yes, Wisconsin isn't Clemson but the culture and bedrock that their program is built on (lining up in big personnel groups and punching you in the face with power run) is the absolute kryptonite that has always killed us.    Even if they are a .500 team this is a tough out for us.   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I would like for us to beat them AND they have a great season so our win can mean more. 

I was thinking that as well. I'd like to see them go 11-1 in the regular season