• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

GO UNIVERSITY OF "SOUTHERN" FLORIDA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

13 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Give it 2000 years 

By then the vcr tape of those awesome wvu wins will have  disintegrated...even the digital copies will be all gone. What will you do? But the metal AAC FOOTBALL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS trophy will still be there...shinning in all of its glory! 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

By then the vcr tape of those awesome wvu wins will have  disintegrated...even the digital copies will be all gone. What will you do? But the metal AAC FOOTBALL CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS trophy will still be there...shinning in all of its glory! 

Unless someone leaves it out in the brutal sun down here (I know its been raining but in general) in which case it will melt like butter.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I know Matzah. I have eaten Matzah for years over a variety of Seders. USF beating WVU 12 years is no Matzah. 😂😂

This turned into a Fontana Hall reunion,  I am not a fan of the way you excluded all the goims from this little bot  mitvah.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

This turned into a Fontana Hall reunion,  I am not a fan of the way you excluded all the goims from this little bot  mitvah.

Ha! I actually lived there my last two years! 😂😂

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ha! I actually lived there my last two years! 😂😂

Shocker, nice digs back in the day, maid service etc.  lot of girls with curly hair from NJ and NY, not sure why 😂, spent many nights there as well but never a resident

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

That’s not even crackers that’s matzah.

3 hours ago, Brad said:

It’s not even P5 it’s P6.

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

But still better than watching those old videos in the basement...😀

Yep.  Matzah, the official saltine of the P6.

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

12 hours ago, Brad said:

Yep.  Matzah, the official saltine of the P6.

I would prefer if it was kugel, not matzah.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, puc86 said:

When people suggest that nothing we have accomplished has mattered at all but that winning the elusive AAC championship will they are most certainly suggesting that this will be the seminal event of our program ignoring the creation of the program, moving up to FBS, beating the brakes off of every C-USA team as they delayed our entry, getting into C-USA, the move to the BEAST, the wins against the Big 3, the move to number 2 and the countless other accomplishments that were all far more important that an AAC championship win on ESPN the ocho at 3 am with 15k fans in the stands can ever dream of being. The videos of our important events speak for themselves and there are more people at them and a greater sense of electricity than if you combined probably every single AAC championship ever (i am just assuming this part because full disclosure I have never seen even a highlight of an AAC championship game much less the game itself). The only parts I think you are wrong about is that you think no one is arguing that this isn't the biggest deal ever (cough @NewEnglandBull) and that we aren't a decades old program (technically two is plural). If we win every game I will be on cloud nine. If we win every game in the AAC, lose to Wisconsin and or Gtech but make the NY6 game I will be happy about having made the NY6 game and getting to play a team I assume will have brand equity, however if we win the AAC, lose to Wisconsin and Gtech and do not make a NY6 game I wish I was joking but I will have considered the season a waste and would give zero violation about a trophy that has me watching us play in the Bad Boy Mowers bowl (something we can just as easily do at 7-5). 

FWIW, the AAC championship game is on ABC, not the Ocho. It has a significant number of viewers. Last year it had 3.3 million viewers (double that of College Gameday) for an afternoon game competing against other games that day. For comparison, the PAC 12 championship in a prime time slot with no other competition had 4.0 million viewers. We can argue the merits of winning a championship that isn’t from a power conference, but no doubt it brings exposure. And since it is the only path to a major bowl and even more exposure, it is that much more important. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

28 minutes ago, bullsfan1983 said:

FWIW, the AAC championship game is on ABC, not the Ocho. It has a significant number of viewers. Last year it had 3.3 million viewers (double that of College Gameday) for an afternoon game competing against other games that day. For comparison, the PAC 12 championship in a prime time slot with no other competition had 4.0 million viewers. We can argue the merits of winning a championship that isn’t from a power conference, but no doubt it brings exposure. And since it is the only path to a major bowl and even more exposure, it is that much more important. 

This sounds like fake news from the AAC Propaganda machine.