Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• October 19, 3:30 p.m., TV: CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Total
    Bulls 0 0 0 0 00
    Navy 0 0 0 0 00

Prediction Contest - Game DayRoster - Depth Chart - Game Notes - Stats 

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
BulledOver

GO UNIVERSITY OF "SOUTHERN" FLORIDA

:roflmao:   Poor old UCONN they just screwed the pooch while making their EXIT.  Their Prez sent their notification letter to Aresco and each school. After all these years of team competition they still couldn't get our name right. Lordy, this woman is the president of the school too hmmm? Oh yeah, sent it to Judy G who was leaving in lieu of our new university president. Possibly a little research?? just a little....I thought UConn was suppose  to be this IVY League type university..? Oh well, at least she didn't TEXT their notice of departure.....Hey UConn !! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.  S-O-U-T-H F-L-O-R-I-D-A                            

Poor Randy tough spot to be in.... You know Ford didn't have luck with their "Edsel" either.  

Posted (edited)

you have a link? Id like a good laugh.

Edited by flsportsfan83

1 minute ago, flsportsfan83 said:

you have a link. Id like a good laugh.

It's new article Tampa Bay Times sports I was surprised folks weren't all over this one 

• Upvote 1

Please someone open and post it. I don’t susbscribe to them so I can’t read it. Either way that was a back handed jab. Their ores better be resending the letter with an apology. In fact our new President should demand it.

How about we refer to them as U CON. Wait what will they do with that great trophy? Phuck them.

I saw it on Twitter.  I have to think they aren't that stupid and are purposefully casting shade for whatever reason.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

:roflmao:   Poor old UCONN they just screwed the pooch while making their EXIT.  Their Prez sent their notification letter to Aresco and each school. After all these years of team competition they still couldn't get our name right. Lordy, this woman is the president of the school too hmmm? Oh yeah, sent it to Judy G who was leaving in lieu of our new university president. Possibly a little research?? just a little....I thought UConn was suppose  to be this IVY League type university..? Oh well, at least she didn't TEXT their notice of departure.....Hey UConn !! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.  S-O-U-T-H F-L-O-R-I-D-A                            

Poor Randy tough spot to be in.... You know Ford didn't have luck with their "Edsel" either.  

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/usf-bulls/2019/07/11/uconn-calls-usf-southern-florida-in-aac-breakup-letter/

This is the letter. ***** did this on purpose. May have to magnify .

9AF7EA99-30C1-44D7-B178-AE2614E2A155.png

18 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

9AF7EA99-30C1-44D7-B178-AE2614E2A155.png

Interesting read. Notice the line re: future relationship "if any"...there are 2 words that are pretty negatively loaded. I would think if UConn had hopes to keep their football in the AAC she might be a little more smooth and hopeful in her wording. I take the inference as a negative. That line kind of has the tone like a high school girls break-up line. Overall that line along with the screw-up re: our schools name and not recognizing the new USF Prez which, I imagine would be news worthy in the world of academia?? 

Thought..Wouldn't it be funny if that prez had put her name in for consideration for USF job and got jilted?? Ha!  how taylor swift...            

45 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

She's probably still pissed we turned them down for a lame ass contrived rivalry and they had to settle ....