Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Brad

It's hard to believe we are just 50 days out

This off season has flown by for me....I suspect it's a combination of a few things:

1. The extended MBB season
  2. Coaching HS basketball again in the summer
  3. Selling my house, putting things in storage and moving into a rental as we search for our new home
  4. Getting my youngest son off to college (Arizona State, :( )
  5. Last, but not least, the die-hards that are on here every single day even when NOTHING is happening with USF sports - THANK YOU!

How are you feeling?  Moving fast or slow?

I am excited for the athletic school year - I'm a basketball/football/baseball guy.  The first two have me very interested and excited.

August will be here in three weeks!

Fall Practice, Fan Fest, Donation Drive and Kickoff against the Badgers.  

It is moving fast fellas.  Get that tailgate gear together.  

• Haha 1

I received my annual email the other day reminding me that if I had a change of address to let USF Athletics know because they will be mailing me my season tickets in a few weeks.  That email always gets me fired up.  I had no idea that the AAC Media days are next week until I read about it this morning.  That is the almost the unofficial kickoff of football season.

Even though I have low expectations for football this coming year, I still enjoy going to Ray Jay for the home games, the drive to Tampa from Bradenton, tailgating, going into the stadium early to watch the teams warm up, socializing with the people that sit around me, speculating about USF's chances for the season.  I can't wait!

7 hours ago, Brad said:

Getting my youngest son off to college (Arizona State, :( )

W ... T ... F

• Me no likey 1

7 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Even though I have low expectations for football this coming year, I still enjoy going to Ray Jay for the home games, the drive to Tampa from Bradenton, tailgating, going into the stadium early to watch the teams warm up, socializing with the people that sit around me, speculating about USF's chances for the season.  I can't wait!

Ditto except driving down from San Antonio and getting into the Stadium before the National Anthem.

GO BULLS!

The pain of last year has almost subsided but I'm too gun shy to get excited yet.

5 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

The pain of last year has almost subsided but I'm too gun shy to get excited yet.

Nah man, jump on in to the world of unbridled enthusiasm...it only hurts in late November... 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

#DrinkFastForgetFaster 

• Haha 1