Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Apis Bull

Way Too Early Season Prediction Contest

2 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

11-1

Every game except Temple

Cronkite

Wilcox

USF 28-17

Really Temple? Temple? Temple? Temple? Really? Come on man....,

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Really Temple? Temple? Temple? Temple? Really? Come on man....,

Rutgers???  Really? 😀 I'm a little shell shocked by conference mates whom we can't beat.  I know it sounds crazy but  we usually experience a let down that we didn't see coming.  Beat the giants, lose to the gnats.

36 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

Rutgers???  Really? 😀 I'm a little shell shocked by conference mates whom we can't beat.  I know it sounds crazy but  we usually experience a let down that we didn't see coming.  Beat the giants, lose to the gnats.

Here is a piece of inside info for you: at no time in the history of USF vs Temple has the home team lost. The game this year is in Tampa against a Temple team with a new coach. 

Regular season record: 12-0  (yup, the green and gold glasses are on)

USF starts the season with a surprise win over Wisky at home (on the road, I would say it would be a close loss)... USF has all of the truly difficult teams at RayJay, with the exception of UCF...   USF will not blow out all of the other teams, it will struggle for some reason against a few conference foes; come from behind against Cincinnati and Temple; but the new offense will surprise everyone this year... and giving USF it's first undefeated season, first division championship, and first conference championship.

Cronk will lead the team in rushing, but there will be some carries spread around to keep him healthy, limiting his total yards on the ground to 1,200.

USF will have two 1000-yard receivers for the first time as Barnett breaks the USF record for passing yards.  With St. Felix edging out Ford 1100 to 1050.

For the Black Friday game, both teams will be undefeated and ranked in the Top 20 and it will be a barn burner like two years ago.  First to 50 wins:  USF 52 - UCF 48

Last day to get your predictions in.  You have until 5:00pm

8 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Here is a piece of inside info for you: at no time in the history of USF vs Temple has the home team lost. The game this year is in Tampa against a Temple team with a new coach. 

Yeah, I saw that NEB, but five games is kind of a small sample size.  Anyway, I'm going with a great season with one unforeseen poop the bed.

• Upvote 1