• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong Buys Home

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

14 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ok now I cant help myself on this...)all in good fun). CWT "baught" a house. So I look at the keyboard and the "a" is way way over to the left and the "o" is way over to the right so I ask myself, Self maybe you don't know what "baught" means?? Being a college educated individual I go the Professor Google for help. Amazingly!!  I am told that the word "baught" has a meaning. Is it really a typo then..? Baught- "A bodacious booty" among other things. Now I am confused trying to interpet this comment...is there an implication re: CWT?( he was kinda scrawny) TYPO?   Hmmmmm???  I have learned a new word today. AZ you leave me confused...

It was a typo. I'm at work and I have no idea how that "a" got there. I didn't even know baught was a word, that's why I corrected it so fast.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 minutes ago, &rew Bull said:

Seriously. The record of the sale hasn't even hit the public records site. Someone involved in the sale must've shared the info.

Thoughts---looking at the size of the house I'm thinking: there's the temporary IPF.

Funny, it's in Pirates Cove. I live about 3 miles from "a" Pirates Cove but this one in Alabama. So, there is some small differences...Our PC( Ha! it's not pc at all) is a marginally clean water front bar, marina. Cold beer good pizza, burgers and music. There are an abundant amount of scantily clad individuals of the fairer sex. (hey NE Bull--much baught there ha! new word). This Pirates Cove is dog friendly like...really dog friendly they are everywhere. One german shepard even where's a shark fin which is a hoot when he is out in the swimming area...So, the moral of all this non-topic stuff is..? Pretty much nothing...oh yeah, the Pirates Cove thing. Cant wait for the next Coach Strong sighting post like..Coach Strong preps for colonoscopy. Coach Strong seen shopping at Wally World.  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

34 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

Remind me, How long did CWT stay after he bought a house?

Who?

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Who?

You remember..skinny guy, stood around the 50 yard line, drove a bus, didn't let the door hit him in the ass when he left for his dream job just before the real dream job.. You remember! 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

You remember..skinny guy, stood around the 50 yard line, drove a bus, didn't let the door hit him in the ass when he left for his dream job just before the real dream job.. You remember! 

It sounds vaguely familiar 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Chuck is living well...

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

To have stupids amounts of cash on hand 

• Topic Count:  351
  • Content Count:  4,068
  • Days Won:  56

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Chuck is living well...

Time for him to go "Judy" on USF, huh?

• Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull

He certainly is doing well to afford a place like that in South Tampa (where the old money is at).  I guess he really believes he is going to be here long term.  Gotta like the confidence at least!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Ha! Skip knew he was in over his head he just came for the cash and the fishing/golf.  Oddly, we had a cottage on a lake in NC and the Holt's had one just up the road a ways for years. When he got the USF job they sold it. Obviously wasn't thinking he was headed back that way...Wonder if he has a house boat swamp/gator hunting retreat now..?

26 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

He certainly is doing well to afford a place like that in South Tampa (where the old money is at).  I guess he really believes he is going to be here long term.  Gotta like the confidence at least!

Skip owns 2 homes in the bay area (Anna Maria) and Mark Harlan (pardon me while I cough up a hairball from typing that name) bought a property, demolished a home and built a new one while he was here. I believe in South Tampa. Didn't keep him here (thank God).