• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's time to go on the record about the state of the program and transfers...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I think Andre Hall is around 36 and my profile picture is of me standing next to him after storming the field as brought to you by the St Pete Times article of fans call unnecessary roughness so while I come across as more maturing than NEB'S mature this is sadly about as good as its going to get from me and I had to be somewhere in that range.

image.png.4301cc2616d330bdb4822b1acc311762.png

I’ll never be mature...not when it comes to sports in general and USF football/basketball specifically. At the same time I always figured that pic was of you but I’ve forgotten how long ago that was.  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I’ll never be mature...not when it comes to sports in general and USF football/basketball specifically. At the same time I always figured that pic was of you but I’ve forgotten how long ago that was.  

I try not to think about it. Maybe I should talk to a psychiatrist about my unwillingness to accept the AAC and how it may coincide with my inability to come to grips with the ending of my youth that it happened to coincide with. The AAC is not only the death of something I held dear in my youth but perhaps  has become a symbol of my own imminent death. 

14 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I try not to think about it. Maybe I should talk to a psychiatrist about my unwillingness to accept the AAC and how it may coincide with my inability to come to grips with the ending of my youth that it happened to coincide with. The AAC is not only the death of something I held dear in my youth but perhaps  has become a symbol of my own imminent death. 

AAC = Personal Death....hummm...well at least no threatened to kill you on the board yet....yet..

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

AAC = Personal Death....hummm...well at least no threatened to kill you on the board yet....yet..

If you try to out crazy the people that you are arguing against they are less inclined to try to engage you in brinkmanship. 

image.jpeg.98d0aa67a93b5111eaa6fd42e896867f.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,985
  • Days Won:  469

5 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Would have guessed Puc for younger and NEB for older.

Opposite.  I expected @puc86 to be the Yoda-like elder statesman that dispenses wisdom and logic with the ease of a Pez dispenser.

NEB I expected to be younger, student-like Bulls fan, learning the way of the NCAA CFB world, yet still blind to history.

:roflmao:

Just kidding.  About Neb.  

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Brad said:

Opposite.  I expected @puc86 to be the Yoda-like elder statesman that dispenses wisdom and logic with the ease of a Pez dispenser.

NEB I expected to be younger, student-like Bulls fan, learning the way of the NCAA CFB world, yet still blind to history.

:roflmao:

Just kidding.  About Neb.  

If this meant I could be younger then yes I am all in on USF football historical wins 😀😀😀

You would never know that I have written two books in the area of economic history 😂😂😂

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,985
  • Days Won:  469

I'm a big reader, PM me.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

On 7/11/2019 at 11:00 PM, JTrue said:

We used to just get excited when @slick1ru2 blocked us on here. TBP inflation.

FYI, I have zero blocked users.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

I have only one prediction. Many beers will be drunk and the tailgating will be epic. Outside of that I have learned USF can go either way on any given Saturday. So much has to do with their mentality when walking out on the field. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, Nick Carroll said:

I have only one prediction. Many beers will be drunk and the tailgating will be epic. Outside of that I have learned USF can go either way on any given Saturday. So much has to do with their mentality when walking out on the field. 

You sir are wise beyond your age. 

• Upvote 1