• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Georgia Tech

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I have not seen where we have put them on sale yet?

Ticket sales are only open to season ticket holders right now. I suspect they'll go on sale to the rest of the fan base after August 1st.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,882
  • Days Won:  33

1 minute ago, &rew Bull said:

Ticket sales are only open to season ticket holders right now. I suspect they'll go on sale to the rest of the fan base after August 1st.

Correct!!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, &rew Bull said:

Exactly, other road games they open up to anyone and then prioritize however they must have thought they could sell the allotment strictly to season tix holders.  May have to hit stubhub either way would like to see a lot of green.

Guest Jonesy Bull

I think if we beat Wisconsin, there will be enough excitement in the air that people will gobble up remaining  tickets at the last minute (its drive-able).....if not, we probably don't sell out our allotment.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Exactly, other road games they open up to anyone and then prioritize however they must have thought they could sell the allotment strictly to season tix holders.  May have to hit stubhub either way would like to see a lot of green.

No way they sell out to season ticket holders. The Athletics Department does this every year. There will be tickets available. Of course Stub Hub works as well.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, &rew Bull said:

2 hours ago, John Lewis said:

Correct!!

John, is it just season ticket holders or does being a Bulls Club member give you early access, too?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I think if we beat Wisconsin, there will be enough excitement in the air that people will gobble up remaining  tickets at the last minute (its drive-able).....if not, we probably don't sell out our allotment.

The unsold allotment needs to be turned back to the home team. Don't know if that cut off will be before or after the Wisc game.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

John, is it just season ticket holders or does being a Bulls Club member give you early access, too?

What’s the difference?  If you buy tickets with no donation built in?  We have those?  The $99 or $109 grouping?  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

What’s the difference?  If you buy tickets with no donation built in?  We have those?  The $99 or $109 grouping?  

My thought process is that I thought you can become a Bulls Club member by just donating, no season tix involved. If you can, which I think would appeal to out of area USF fans, you should be able to purchase away tix along with season ticket holders.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

Ah, yes....life as a non-STH....sort of forgot about that possibility.