• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

College Gameday?

No mention at all of the USF/Miami game nor the FSU/Syracuse game  ??? (did i miss it?)

What a load of bullshiznitz. Gameday is suppose to be about covering the days games, not some sappy feel good stories. Leave that to OTL or something else. And enough with the USC lovefest. We get it, they're freakin really good, you dont need to dedicate 2/3's of your show on them all the time.

Members do not see this ad, Register
Guest Wildrover

I don't think I heard one mention, not a single mention of the game even happening.  They had one slide showing "Other top 25 games today) and our game wasn't on it.  I thought all the top 25 teams at least got a mention of who they were playing and our game didn't even get that.  It's as if the game wasn't happening.  

I'd like to say its an anti  Big East bias thing I think ESPN has but they did give the WV and VTech game its due.  

I wonder what gives?