Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Brad Brad

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
brybull1970

AAC Expansion Candidates and Recommendation

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

This isn't being Vetted. Its fan fiction. 

So you do you just go out on the street and ask people what your company should do with no regard to what your company can actually do? 

Since reading comprehension is a struggle for you, I'll repeat: "people who are personally vested into the organization's future". That would include all stakeholders - employees, shareholders, clients, vendors and consumers. So no, not people who are not directly or indirectly connected to what my company actually does.

So what do you think the AAC should do next?

Edited by brybull1970

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Since reading comprehension is a struggle for you, I'll repeat: "people who are personally vested into the organization's future". That would include all stakeholders - employees, shareholders, clients, vendors and consumers. So no, not people who are not directly or indirectly connected to what my company actually does.

Sick burn bro. 

In any case your business and the AAC aren't a good comparison. Are you gonna stop supporting USF if the AAC doesn't listen to your ideas? Most won't so why care what is fantasy theory are being discussed on a fan forum?

Its ok to have ideas, but this false sense of authority is perplexing. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

1 minute ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Sick burn bro. 

In any case your business and the AAC aren't a good comparison. Are you gonna stop supporting USF if the AAC doesn't listen to your demands? Most won't so why care what is fantasy theory are being discussed on a fan forum?

I'm not sure what I'd do because I don't have any demands  (again speaks to your reading comprehension with that bein your takeaway). And I wouldn't cross my fingers and hope they stumble across an idea here - I'd be more likely to drop a note to someone to start a dialog, but only after getting the thoughts of others on the subject.

The last thing I'll say to you is this - you don't have to be part of the dialog. Its okay to just sit it out if you don't believe in the process of cultivating ideas (or fantasizing as you and Trip call it). Go do whatever it is that you do. You really don't provide any value in this conversation - not because you have a different idea (at least Trip says we should stay at 11), but because you don't have any ideas.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I'm not sure what I'd do because I don't have any demands  (again speaks to your reading comprehension with that bein your takeaway). And I wouldn't cross my fingers and hope they stumble across an idea here - I'd be more likely to drop a note to someone to start a dialog, but only after getting the thoughts of others on the subject.

The last thing I'll say to you is this - you don't have to be part of the dialog. Its okay to just sit it out if you don't believe in the process of cultivating ideas (or fantasizing as you and Trip call it). Go do whatever it is that you do. You really don't provide any value in this conversation - not because you have a different idea (at least Trip says we should stay at 11), but because you don't have any ideas.

This is the most stubborn and persistent 2 guys I have seen face off in my short tenure on the message board, you guys take Puc’s advice to to heart and I am sure he is enjoying the exchange.   I envy the way you guys don’t stop and Bry made impressive points.  I however also agree with Brass we are a bunch of nobody’s spitballing fantasy like scenarios with absolutely no say in the future of the conference.   Where I am from it appears the only logical next step is to take it out back, sometimes words are not enough to resolve a conflict.  as Jimmie V would say “don’t give up don’t ever give up”. However he was taking about cancer and not some tired exchange about the future of an irrelevant football conference.

13 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

We've got sheep on this board who hear Aresco say were good at 11 and they think that's the answer because he has spoken.

Well, that’s an interesting way to win friends and influence people. 😂

Let’s not let our energy get into the personal side of things.  Boards are for speculation, ideas, etc.

If you don’t think key people check in and read, you’re wrong.  Media folks and official folks.  Nothing wrong with that.

But it is a fan site, and fans can express their opinion and speculation all they want.  Just don’t turn it into personal pissing matches or insults.  

kyle broflovski lord GIF by South Park

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

Remember who quoted who. I was just making a comment of something Trip said and you got all bent out of shape. 

46 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

This is the most stubborn and persistent 2 guys I have seen face off in my short tenure on the message board,

just wait until fall. 

• Haha 1

:argue:

:clubfight:

:chair:

:box:

:bash:

:lightsaberfight:

So...are we staying at 11 or what?