Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  vs. SMU 9/28 Time TBD

1 2 3 4 Total
    SC State 3 0 6 7 16
    Bulls 7 17 17 14 55

McCloud 16/27, 217 yds, 3 TDs; 12 carries 56 yds, 2 TDs
    Ford 3 carries, 37 yds, TD; 4 recs, 100 yds, TD
  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
flsportsfan83

Navy trip is booked

Posted (edited)

Coming in Thursday and staying at the Key Bridge Marriot in Arlington for 2 days- (got cheap rate of $56 a night on Priceline) 

Heading to the game Saturday Morning. Sect 31 Row A Seats 1-2

Then heading to Gettysburg for 2 nights

Then back to DC to fly out on Tuesday

Looking forward to it, Fingers crossed that my co-worker who knows someone in the Trump administration can get me the West wing Tour. 

Edited by flsportsfan83

1 hour ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Coming in Thursday and staying at the Key Bridge Marriot in Arlington for 2 days- (got cheap rate of $56 a night on Priceline) 

Heading to the game Saturday Morning. Sect 31 Row A Seats 1-2

Then heading to Gettysburg for 2 nights

Then back to DC to fly out on Tuesday

Looking forward to it, Fingers crossed that my co-worker who knows someone in the Trump administration can get me the West wing Tour. 

I am flying the day of the game then leaving early next day. I did all of the sightseeing last time. How did you get game tickets already?

56 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am flying the day of the game then leaving early next day. I did all of the sightseeing last time. How did you get game tickets already?

Stubhub, wanted to buy through USF but they refused to guarantee me aisle seats, so I am in the Section right next to the USF Visitor Sect on the aisle closes to them. Got better seats than I would have through USF so I guess its no biggy.  

• Upvote 1

wanted to buy through USF but they refused to couldn't guarantee me aisle seats,

smh ....

Just now, Triple B said:

smh ....

I told them I did not care if they gave me tickets in the final row that they had, they could have easily done it. I understand why they didn't and they were well within their right. That being said I stand by my previous statement. 

6 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I told them I did not care if they gave me tickets in the final row that they had, they could have easily done it. I understand why they didn't and they were well within their right. That being said I stand by my previous statement. 

Except that "wouldn't" would have been a better way to put it rather than the BMish "refused", since you understood and all ........ 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Except that "wouldn't" would have been a better way to put it rather than the BMish "refused", since you understood and all ........ 

fair enough

Edited by flsportsfan83

Stubhub, wanted to buy through USF but they refused to guarantee me aisle seats, so I am in the Section right next to the USF Visitor Sect on the aisle closes to them. Got better seats than I would have through USF so I guess its no biggy.  

I cant edit it. Guess I posted it too long ago. 

Just now, flsportsfan83 said:

fair enough, I went ahead and amended it. 

That word "refused" just triggered some memories of ******** writing about USF by the BM when he was here .... obviously I'm oversensitive about it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I cant edit it. Guess I posted it too long ago. 

I could change it but then this conversation would look weird. It's good ....

• Upvote 1