• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football News: USF Football Announces 2019 Fan Fest Date

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  50,815
  • Days Won:  0

06/20/2019

Tampa, Fl - The University of South Florida Football Program announced the official date and time of the 2019 USF Football Fan Fest.  It will take place on August 10 at 2 p.m. inside the on campus Yuengling Center.  Fan Fest provides USF Football fans of all ages to meet players, take pictures and collect autographs.  The 2019 Bulls football team will be in attendance waiting to greet fans.  USF Fan Fest

Last year's fan fest was utilized to debut new Adidas USF football uniforms.  This year the uniforms were released just before the announcement of the Fan Fest.  Also, in previous Fan Fest's there has been a gear sale included in the events.  More information to come on this Fan Fest. 

2018 Fan Fest Image Gallery

Mark your calendars or use the reminder functionality of out calendar here at The Bulls Pen, to manage your Bulls events!  

View full story