• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Since it is the off season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Publix is to grocery stores and subs as the AAC is to football conferences, sure you are P6 which means you you are better than Food Lion, Winn Dixie, Walmart and Subway but is that really that impressive and what you want to hang your hat on? There is not a single thing Publix does exceptionally it’s the basic ***** of grocery and its only glorified here because every other option was horrid and people connected them to a pleasurable experience from their commercials and nostalgia. Publix could do better but they don’t because they haven’t had to and no one here requires anything from them.

It’s sad that you’re so conditioned to hate everything you have to convince yourself you hate Publix, too. If you weren’t so old, they’d give you a free cookie to cheer you up.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

It’s sad that you’re so conditioned to hate everything you have to convince yourself you hate Publix, too. If you weren’t so old, they’d give you a free cookie to cheer you up.

I don’t hate Publix I find it to be perfectly average and I find it sad that people have come to have such low expectations that they find mediocrity extraordinary.

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, JTrue said:

I am old and could care less about Publix. Send me my **** free cookie...and no icing on that sucker. 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

There is not a single thing Publix does exceptionally it’s the basic ***** of grocery and its only glorified here because every other option was horrid and people connected them to a pleasurable experience from their commercials and nostalgia.

There's definitely a CJL analogy buried in there ...

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

There's definitely a CJL analogy buried in there ...

Nope..

Image result for this ain't it chief meme