• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• Game 1

Sat, 6/12, 9 pm (ESPNU) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 R H E
    South Florida                          
    Texas                          

In-game Chat  Game Thread  Live Stats  Bulls Unlimited (radio)

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Upon further review. I have to agree with you for once. I've been keeping tabs on both QBs and Rodemaker is our future. I still like Jordan Smith, but Rodemker has been balling this year. Either way, I dont want to lose this recruiting class and if CCS/KB gets fired than I see us losing Rodemaker b/c KB is his only reason for giving us a chance. 

Get him some help on the OL, RB ( although Joiner with some weight will be good) and WR next year....I think we will have something. Right now, we don't have anything up front or out wide...well actually nobody to throw it to, other that Wilcox. I think next year will be special and we will be TEXAS! 

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe his commitment to us was a solid to coach Bell and I don't think he was every really serious about coming here. 

Screw that. I'm not going wish him any ill will but if he's a great qb but choosing not to come here why in the hell would I wish him well ...

lol right? He's not a Tampa kid or anything so there would literally be no connection. I hope he stays healthy and loses every start. 

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, bullsmeanbusiness said:

Losing confidence that he is going to stick with his commitment after being offered by FSU today

If he leaves, I wish him the best unless it is versus USF or a ranked opponent that would impact us. I hope JS during help retain his status. If I was him I would go to UTAH. No star QBS look like studs in the PAC 12.

Bulls fans - wish Tate well. He’s a great QB.

Screw that. I'm not going wish him any ill will but if he's a great qb but choosing not to come here why in the hell would I wish him well ...

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Triple B said:

lol right? He's not a Tampa kid or anything so there would literally be no connection. I hope he stays healthy and loses every start. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

You can't hate on a kid for making what he thinks is a better decision for his future.

1 minute ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

You can't hate on a kid for making what he thinks is a better decision for his future.

When did I say I hated him? Just not rooting for him, I root against a lot a college athletes.