• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Check out the new football uniforms...SWEET!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Meant 

22 hours ago, Calibull said:

I like the uniforms... they're clean and straight to the point.  they look sharp and I dig the  :iconic_u_black:SF above the players name.  I like they don't have any stripes or treads on them.  The White look really cool, but I do like the green... also glad we kept the gold helmet, those look sharp.  The pants are low key bad ass, I'm happy with the uniform overall.  I don't know what some were expecting... some recycled outdated Under Armor design?  Some have hated every new uniform so then there is that.  The kids seem to like it and that's what really matters.  We're not Oregon... every year there will not be drastic changes to the uniforms.  smh  Some variation of these are likely our uniforms for a while, I'm good with that.

I had to correct that.  It bothered me.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,240
  • Days Won:  255

8 hours ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

I kinda miss those 20+ page threads in a way.  Takes me back to a simpler time in my life and USF fandom I guess. 

I agree. I used to find the discussions be beyond annoying but what I wouldn’t give to go back to having problems as big as gold hues and black emblems.

11 hours ago, Triple B said:

I guess this is out of my wheelhouse but how much can you freaking do to a regular uniform that are much more than tweaks to begin with ...... ? 

F04935C7-032D-42F1-96E1-8AA7BAC3A94D.jpeg

8B851989-2EAB-4DCE-A941-4CFFFAE0D663.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,340
  • Days Won:  2

IMO, same as quite a few others in that I'm not seeing much of a visual difference vs. last season's uniforms.  I was expecting more of a "wow" factor and Adidas did not deliver.   I'd give it a C grade overall because it is average at best.  Very cool that the uniform is designed for hot humid climates; hopefully that will give us an edge.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,205
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

F04935C7-032D-42F1-96E1-8AA7BAC3A94D.jpeg

8B851989-2EAB-4DCE-A941-4CFFFAE0D663.jpeg

Point taken when you put them side by side .... Am I supposed to like one better than the other?

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

Point taken when you put them side by side .... Am I supposed to like one better than the other?

You are supposed to feel however you would like but if you happened to be underwhelmed by the uniform last season and were told “that’s understandable but not to worry because they were only picked from the catalog do to time constraints but wait and see what you get next year”, it’s reasonable to feel hoodwinked when next you comes and the most distguished change is the fabric used.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

10 hours ago, BullTime said:

IMO, same as quite a few others in that I'm not seeing much of a visual difference vs. last season's uniforms.  I was expecting more of a "wow" factor and Adidas did not deliver.   I'd give it a C grade overall because it is average at best.  Very cool that the uniform is designed for hot humid climates; hopefully that will give us an edge.

I mean, I guess the material is a thing, but it’s minuscule, at best. TAMU is an Adidas school. Does anyone really believe they’re just sitting by and letting us have the “cutting edge” technology if it had any advantage at all? Or for that matter, does anyone believe Adidas is going make us the main advertiser of a legit new product over them?

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I mean, I guess the material is a thing, but it’s minuscule, at best. TAMU is an Adidas school. Does anyone really believe they’re just sitting by and letting us have the “cutting edge” technology if it had any advantage at all? Or for that matter, does anyone believe Adidas is going make us the main advertiser of a legit new product over them?

Maybe they are beta testing them because they are made from known carcinogenics or they are not sure if the material will create unknown issues in actual game use so they looked around their portfolio to try to find the perfect program to bestow such and honor upon, kind of like "Spies Like Us" but with less Chevy Chase, Dan Aykroyd and Soul Finger. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Maybe they are beta testing them because they are made from known carcinogenics or they are not sure if the material will create unknown issues in actual game use so they looked around their portfolio to try to find the perfect program to bestow such and honor upon, kind of like "Spies Like Us" but with less Chevy Chase, Dan Aykroyd and Soul Finger. 

More or less Bernie Casey?

6 minutes ago, JTrue said:

More or less Bernie Casey?

No way that guy was the bad ass that beat up 12 ninjas that dropped down from the trees and even grabbed one of their swords between his hands, no one would ever inflict Adidas jerseys on that guy.