• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Check out the new football uniforms...SWEET!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I like the uniforms... their clean and straight to the point.  they look sharp and I dig the  :iconic_u_black:SF above the players name.  I like they don't have any stripes or treads on them.  The White look really cool, but I do like the green... also glad we kept the gold helmet, those look sharp.  The pants are low key bad ass, I'm happy with the uniform overall.  I don't know what some were expecting... some recycled outdated Under Armor design?  Some have hated every new uniform so then there is that.  The kids seem to like it and that's what really matters.  We're not Oregon... every year there will not be drastic changes to the uniforms.  smh  Some variation of these are likely our uniforms for a while, I'm good with that.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

8 hours ago, Brad said:

Perhaps a missed opportunity here:

A9F8F472-6E1F-49BA-B779-9E777FFE6818.jpeg

The Bulls on the back is just a place holder for where the player's name goes.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

I'm glad we got the high tech stuff most importantly.  The green is a little off IMO and simple but overall this should help us win games.  I'm thinking the addidas cleats has to be an improvement over UA as well.  Horne seemed to break land speed record in it last year for Ray Jay at least.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

Good God, will the offseason ever end?  Look what it's done to my friends, Ma! 

If I read anymore of this thread, I'm going to start sitting down when I pee.

Edited by Grateful Dad

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

9 hours ago, Calibull said:

I like the uniforms... their clean and straight to the point.  they look sharp and I dig the  :iconic_u_black:SF above the players name.  I like they don't have any stripes or treads on them.  The White look really cool, but I do like the green... also glad we kept the gold helmet, those look sharp.  The pants are low key bad ass, I'm happy with the uniform overall.  I don't know what some were expecting... some recycled outdated Under Armor design?  Some have hated every new uniform so then there is that.  The kids seem to like it and that's what really matters.  We're not Oregon... every year there will not be drastic changes to the uniforms.  smh  Some variation of these are likely our uniforms for a while, I'm good with that.

That was the most in depth analysis of the uniforms that I have ever seen, i am impressed and also bored to death and cannot wait until they start this fu$$&?? season.  

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

That was the most in depth analysis of the uniforms that I have ever seen, i am impressed and also bored to death and cannot wait until they start this fu$$&?? season.  

If you think that's in-depth, you should've seen it here 10 years ago or so

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

10 hours ago, Calibull said:

I think part of the issue is some people did not care for the uniforms launched last season and the retort often provided was "sure these are woefully underwhelming but they only had 6 months to prepare them and we will get custom uniforms next season." Next season has now come and these uniforms have some tweaks but certainly do not look someone has toiled for a year at Adidas to make changes that would go completely unnoticed at a passing glance. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

25 minutes ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

If you think that's in-depth, you should've seen it here 10 years ago or so

If this has not drawn him out @BigShoop has clearly passed. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

3 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

The Bulls on the back is just a place holder for where the player's name goes.

That’s good to know because I don’t like team names on nameplate.  Thanks. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

18 minutes ago, Brad said:

That’s good to know because I don’t like team names on nameplate.  Thanks. 

I was thinking and hoping this was the case.  Nowadays kids want their names on their backs and easier to track the players as well.