• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  23
  • Days Won:  0

Hi All,

DC alumni chapter president here! For anyone coming up for the Navy game in October, the chapter is planning to charter a bus or two from northern VA to Annapolis. Navy doesn’t sell bus parking without game tickets being purchased, so our bus package would include game tickets. The seats would be in the visitor section and near (if not the same section) as tickets through USF. Bus + game tickets would be about $65-70, with the price going down if we get more people. The Alumni Association is also having a tailgate that people can add on for an extra $35. Water, soda, and Jell-O shots will be provided by the chapter for those taking the bus.

For anyone interested, please fill out our form (https://www.usfalumni.org/s/861/02-alumni/index.aspx?sid=861&gid=1&pgid=5080&cid=14899) and once we’ve gotten at least 40 interested, we’ll officially set up the bus. The bus would leave around 11 am from a metro stop in VA (we’re looking at also adding a stop at Union station in DC depending on cost), ride to Annapolis is about 45 minutes. 

If you aren’t interested in the bus, tickets will be for sale through USF in August for the game. Let me know if you all have any questions, hope you can make it up. October is perfect weather here, and Annapolis is beautiful. 

Genevieve 

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

This may actually work for me and my wife. We are flying in for the game and staying in DC and then doing Gettysburg. When do you plan on finalizing things?

14 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

This may actually work for me and my wife. We are flying in for the game and staying in DC and then doing Gettysburg. When do you plan on finalizing things?

Hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks, I’ll post a final link here once we do. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Water, soda, Jell-O shots...love how he went from pure to sinful real fast...😂🤘

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah, I'll be in DC that week prior and will be at the game. No rental car, so this may be the way to go. Especially if it picks up in DC.

• 1 month later...

It’s happening, our bus is now open for registration. You can also purchase a game ticket and USFAA tailgate tickets as well. 

For anyone flying in, this is great option if you’re flying into DCA or IAD.

See y’all there. 

http://www.usfalumni.org/NavyBus19

Genevieve

Edited by dcbull21

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

Very interesting!  I have to pick someone up in DC and drive up.

Sorry to be that person but bumping this up, we’d love to pack the bus and stadium, if you’re flying from out of town, please consider us! 

www.usfalumni.org/navybus19 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, we need about 15 more people to sign up to make our bus happen. We haven’t had much support from USFAA with promoting this so I need any and everyone’s support. For anyone flying into the northern VA airports, this is a solid deal. Please share with your networks. The deadline to register is Sunday the 15. Thanks!!

Genevieve 

I need 5 more people y’all. Then I just barely break even and everyone gets a green Jell-O shot. Get on my bus, please. 🤘🏻🤘🏻