• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JaJuan Cherry in transfer portal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, slowdown said:

I don't blame him if he didn't want to dedicate another year of his life to lace them up for Alabama State.  Kid is done with football and now not going to waste the next three years realizing football is done with him. 

I hope he is in the right place to finish a degree up.  Some consistency issues, seemingly some other things, but I don't see that he deserves comparison to Gunsby.  

I did not mean to insinuate that however the dude ain’t leaving with or close to getting a degree and not unheard of to think once he goes back to Miami that trouble may find him, I hope not.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

On 6/13/2019 at 1:15 PM, Gatorbull325 said:

Jajuan cherry just entered the transfer portal. Not sure why. He has 2 seniors and 1 junior walk on ahead of him on the depth chart.  I know people downplay when i say they are scared of the incoming recruits, but I truly think every year CCS has been improving the talent coming in. I think 2020 will be our highest ranked recruiting class since our Big east days.  Since most of us are bored and need something football related to talk about, here is the full list of our most recent transfers.  By the way, ya boy Gilbert snagged Elijah Mack from the portal. Alabama State has snagged a few of our players. There are 7 players who still need a place to go to. 

https://247sports.com/college/south-florida/Season/2019-Football/TransferPortal/

If we built the OCS on top of the Transfer Portal, then we wouldn't have all these transfers.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,495
  • Days Won:  10

The portal can be an automatic revolving door that can smack you in the hiney.