• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,328
  • Content Count:  96,946
  • Days Won:  469

@NewEnglandBull actually comes back?  :roflmao:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

@NewEnglandBull actually comes back?  :roflmao:

It would be the greatest return since General Douglas MacArthur returned to the Philippines. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Days Won:  33

14 hours ago, Triple B said:

Almost seems like a no brainer to me ..... What's the down side of doing something like that?

There's not a downside that I can see.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,454
  • Days Won:  19

12 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

There's not a downside that I can see.

(John already knows what I am about to mention, this is more for TBP readers interested in the pass that is being discussed)

This isn't a complaint, USF has every right to change the policy I am about to describe. 

For years I had 1 season ticket to to each of the following sports: baseball, softball, men's soccer, women's soccer and volleyball. 

Last year I dropped them all. I still love all those sports, it was a financial decision to a policy change by USF. Those sports season tickets used to be able to be exchanged. Meaning that I didn't make all the baseball games, but when I came, if I brought my wife or friends, I could exchange unused season tickets to get extra tickets for that particular game. The policy always excluded a few games (mostly UF and FSU). This past year USF decided to take away the exchange policy. That is their choice, what the change would do is take people like me and either force me to add a second season ticket or drop to 0. For financial reasons, I decided to drop to 0. I am not angry with any of those sports, I am not protesting. I just decided, when I make games, I'll buy walk up tickets. 

I would love to see either:

a. The Olympic sports pass/family pass. that is being described in this thread. 

b. An Olympic sports coupon book. Something like Pay $50, get 20 vouchers each good for 1 Olympic sports game ticket, but valid across all the sports mentioned above. 

If USF introduces either of those, mark me down now as a buyer. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,425
  • Days Won:  19

I vote yes.   Would think sale of an Olympic sport pass would be a hit, particularly for those who have season tix for a sport other than football, MBB and WBB.  Would also likely encourage folks to take in more variety of Bulls athletics.

• 2 years later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

I purchased USF Football Season Tickets in Section 216, which are club level seats.  My daughter went to the game on September 11 against the Florida Gators. They were allowed to go into the club to purchase food and drinks and were able to use the restroom in there.  No one was checking tickets at the door.  She said the club was packed with both USF and Florida fans.  

The following week, my husband and I used the tickets to go to the FAMU game. The attendance was very low.  The 300's section wasn't even open.  We tried to go into the club to purchase food and drinks, but we were stopped at the club door and told that we had to have a 'gold' ticket to enter the club.  Fine. It would have been nice if that had been communicated to me when I purchased the tickets.  I am fairly sure that the droves of Gator fans who were in the club the previous week had not made that sizeable donation to our university.

Pretty shoddy deal, USF. No wonder you can't fill the stands when you treat your own alumni and fans that way.  Open the club to Gator fans, and not let your season ticket holders enter.  SMH.  I won't ever purchase tickets again.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,663
  • Days Won:  108

6 hours ago, NBrewer said:

I purchased USF Football Season Tickets in Section 216, which are club level seats.  My daughter went to the game on September 11 against the Florida Gators. They were allowed to go into the club to purchase food and drinks and were able to use the restroom in there.  No one was checking tickets at the door.  She said the club was packed with both USF and Florida fans.  

The following week, my husband and I used the tickets to go to the FAMU game. The attendance was very low.  The 300's section wasn't even open.  We tried to go into the club to purchase food and drinks, but we were stopped at the club door and told that we had to have a 'gold' ticket to enter the club.  Fine. It would have been nice if that had been communicated to me when I purchased the tickets.  I am fairly sure that the droves of Gator fans who were in the club the previous week had not made that sizeable donation to our university.

Pretty shoddy deal, USF. No wonder you can't fill the stands when you treat your own alumni and fans that way.  Open the club to Gator fans, and not let your season ticket holders enter.  SMH.  I won't ever purchase tickets again.  

I'm not sure 216 are club level seats.  I'm sure someone on here or JohnLewis knows for sure.  Our friends are in 214 and thought that was last section of club.  

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

They probably only allowed so many people in for the UF game, so the bartenders would make some money. That was probably their one payday for the season, so they let things slide.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,630
  • Days Won:  3

Wow. I never realized that - 216 has Club seating but not Club access. I knew you didn’t have to have seats in a Club section to donate more for access, but always assumed purchasing in a Club section would include access. 

190F9715-5227-44D3-AA27-85F2E1F6C9FB.jpeg