• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,507
  • Days Won:  422

35 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

My assumption is that hightechbull is sitting within sections 134, 137, 233, or 238. The decision was made to lower the cost of tickets in those sections in order to increase sales in those areas.

The prices were also lowered in sections 135, 136, and 234-237 for the same reason. For example, had we continued with the same map from 2018, then sections 134, 137, 233, and 238 would have been $492/$530.

But those sections weren’t originally sold THIS year with Club access, were they? That seems to be what the OP is saying  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,882
  • Days Won:  33

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

But those sections weren’t originally sold THIS year with Club access, were they? That seems to be what the OP is saying  

No, they weren't originally sold as Club Access seats for 2019.

I know I made it a point to contact those accounts who sit there first during the renewal period and discuss the changes before renewing. I am assuming hightech has a different representative.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  483
  • Days Won:  1

John, I have 4 tickets in a non-club section. In total, I am paying less than $1k. Does this minimum $1k donation to get club access include my ticket cost or is it $1k beyond the ticket cost. For example, if I am in a section (don't have the price/seat map on this page) and I pay $150 per ticket for 4 tickets totaling $600, can I make an additional $400 donation or do I need to make the full $1k?

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

33 minutes ago, mj796 said:

John, I have 4 tickets in a non-club section. In total, I am paying less than $1k. Does this minimum $1k donation to get club access include my ticket cost or is it $1k beyond the ticket cost. For example, if I am in a section (don't have the price/seat map on this page) and I pay $150 per ticket for 4 tickets totaling $600, can I make an additional $400 donation or do I need to make the full $1k?

Only a portion of each ticket goes towards scholarship seating which is what counts for your Bulls Club level. I believe the scholarship seating amount for the $150 tickets is $25 ($125 for the seats, $25 for scholarships). If you were to purchase 4 tickets, you would then be at $100 towards your Bulls Club level.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  483
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, &rew Bull said:

Only a portion of each ticket goes towards scholarship seating which is what counts for your Bulls Club level. I believe the scholarship seating amount for the $150 tickets is $25 ($125 for the seats, $25 for scholarships). If you were to purchase 4 tickets, you would then be at $100 towards your Bulls Club level.

Thanks!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

8 hours ago, John Lewis said:

No, they weren't originally sold as Club Access seats for 2019.

I know I made it a point to contact those accounts who sit there first during the renewal period and discuss the changes before renewing. I am assuming hightech has a different representative.

Not football, but has USF ever tried a ticket plan similar to Sooner One Pass?

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&ATCLID=211718270

Edited by NAS Gone to Paradise

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

I am in 137.  In 2018, the scholarship seating donation was $750.  Is it the same this year?  I cannot find a break down on the ticket master website.  As a software developer and overall systems guru, I find this lack of information very disappointing.  I could easily fork up an additional $250 to get the club access if the $1000 donor level would give me club access.  What I am not willing to do is pay the price jump between my section and the next section that has club access.  One section over is not that better, and I have had these seats forever and I do not want to move.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,507
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, hightechbull said:

I am in 137.  In 2018, the scholarship seating donation was $750.  Is it the same this year? I cannot find a break down on the ticket master website.  As a software developer and overall systems guru, I find this lack of information very disappointing.

If you're talking about your account mgr on gousfbulls.com, your renewal invoice has the breakdown on it ..... and for the record, I'm not any kind of a guru. And you'd need 15 seats to hit the $750 Seat donation level this year in 137.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

12 hours ago, Triple B said:

If you're talking about your account mgr on gousfbulls.com, your renewal invoice has the breakdown on it ..... and for the record, I'm not any kind of a guru. And you'd need 15 seats to hit the $750 Seat donation level this year in 137.

One thing to note, if I understood John correctly, USF lowered the price and Bulls Club portion of the seats in 134 and 137 in 2019 compared to 2018, so I think High Tech Bull will find that the total going towards Bulls Club is lowered. 

My suggestion, consider picking up some men's and women's basketball tickets. Then you can combine the Bulls Club portion on all 3 sports to get towards the $1000, and pay the last bit if needed to finish it off. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

14 hours ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

Not football, but has USF ever tried a ticket plan similar to Sooner One Pass?

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&ATCLID=211718270

Scholar Bull ($2000) donors back in the day used to get a pass that got them into all sports except football and basketball. Then tax implications forced the Athletic Association to stop the practice. (note: Athletic Association = Bulls Club & Scholar Bull = whatever we call the $2000 a year giving level now)